I want my family back

Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Female
In short, my husband and I have been married 11 years and have 3 kids. I cheated on him and now we have been separated for 2 months. I really want him back. I am on anti-depressants right now, getting counseling and have gotten spiritually closer to God. The problem is he may be falling for a girl he met after we got separated. He has told me that he cannot come back to me because he doesn't trust me. We get along even though we don't see each other that much. What more can I do? I don't want to lose him forever.

RomanceClass.com Advice
As you are getting counseling, you should be listenting to professional advice.

My observation is that what you have going for you are the children and the finances. Make it clear to your husband that you want custody of the kids and that he will be paying child support. This may make him realize that a divorce won't be easy.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.