Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
ive been with my boyfriend for 5 yrs. hes cheated on me many times and ive always taken him back. we have a child together and i am a stay at home mom relying soley on his earnings to support me. recently i found out he cheated on me a year ago and something in my head exploded. he doesnt have a clue how i feel. but i have no sexual desire for him, i have no desire to even engage in conversation with him, and dont find him physically attractive.i have tried to break up with him before but never went thru with it bcause he begs and cries and pulls me back in. how should i tell him without hurting his feelings? and how can i follow through with it?.. Advice
One way to approach this that might help is to see a counselor.

Either go by yourself or with your b/f. Get some professional advice on how to proceed.

There is probably no way to tell him without hurting him so you are going to hear him beg and plead each time you tell him.

It would make it easier for you to stick with your decision if your were independent of him. If you have a place to go, then tell him that you are going to move there "for a while." If you have the strength, you will be able to make it permanent.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.