I Want My Ex Back :
Before you Talk to your Ex :
how long before you talk to him?
Me and my boyfriend went out for 13 months and it was amazing not one fight or arguement. But he went to school in conn. and i was jersey. It was hard for me to go up there cuz i was a full time student and i had a part time job so the time off was hard to get as well as making sure all my work was done. He was a good boyfriend and we broke up on good terms and we are going to be friends but im dying here. Every1 tells me to put all of his stuff away but it doesnt rele bother me that much the memories kill me more. SO his birthday is a week after we broke up every1 says to text him happy bday but i think im just gunna send him a card and wait til he talks to me first.
Ways to avoid thinking about him
1. dont look at any online photos. like facebook, or myspace it will make u think he is with every other girl but you.
2. BLock him from AIM, AOL.
3. No calling or talking, texting or email.
4. If nessecary put all gifts in a box and hide
5. Delete all old text messages, n comments that you said.
6. Dont hook up with some1 right after a break up it makes things so complicated once you talk to him/her
7. talk to him as if he/she is your friend
ask stupid question after atleast 1 month has past
like... so since we are friends what should i do about my boyfriend we broke up and idk if its going to be the same when i see her/him. this will break the ice and not make it owkard.
8 avoid all of his friends.
9. Be nice
10 cry only when needed. i was crying on the way to the bank.
This tip was submitted by an anonymous visitor to our website.
I Want My Ex Back > Before you Talk to your Ex
Printer Friendly Version
Pretty Version - for Gift Giving
Forward Tip To a Friend