Is It Love :
What Girls Want :
basic things every girl wants.
though many girls like slightly different things there are some general things every girl wants in a relationship:
1) to know that their important to the guy! This can be as simple as just telling them, but is also indicated through things like if you smile when you see them?, do you pay attention to them?, do you listen to them?, do you respect them?.
2) Okay at least remeber her birthday and you're 6month anniversary and one year anniversary ect. Like you don't have to remeber what she wore on the last date or her favorite dessert, but remeber the basics and buy her a present. It dosen't have to be expensive. The little things can go a long way. It can be a single red rose and a homemade card. just do something for the big dates. and if you're forgetful write it on a calander.
3) NEVER GO FARTHER THAN SHE WANTS TOO. Okay yes some girls want to go farther than others and all, but when a girl does reach her limits, you should be helping her keep those limits out of respect, not pushing her to break them. It's a matter of respect and wanting the girl you love to be happy. And if you don't, it's a message to the girl you don't respect her.
4) Let her be friends with guys...especailly ones that are seriously in love with other girls. Okay yes, if you're together some place and the girl get's a text you should be able to read it (unless she says it has to do with a surprise for you) but like let them casually talk to guys. They're not going to flirt and even if the guy does like her, if she's worth you trying to understand what she wants, she would never consider cheating on you. So just chill. Ask if the three of you can hang out sometime or something. Only if the friendship between them get's really secretive and private and exculsive should you worry.
5) seriously when we're upset or crying, you can ask us what's wrong, but if we don't want to say or say "nothing" (even though you know it's not true) or say "it's hard to explain" (which probably is true) don't presue it! Hold her in your arms and don't say a thing or else just whisper "I love you" or something. If she starts to talk only then should you talk about it!
This tip was submitted by an anonymous visitor to our website.
Is It Love > What Girls Want
Printer Friendly Version
Pretty Version - for Gift Giving
Forward Tip To a Friend