Romantic Forums! Get the answers you seek quickly and easily! If you can't find what you need here amongst our tens of thousands of tips and questions, be sure to Post in our Romantic Forum! We've got over 9,800 members ready to give you a hand!
A Love Quote
Break a vase, and the love that reassembles the fragments is stronger than that love which took its symmetry for granted when it was whole. -- Derek Walcott
Email A Friend
Enter the information below to forward this great tip to a friend!
All About Love
* Love your neighbor as yourself.
* Love your enemies.
* Through Love serve one another.
* A friend Loves at all times.
* Love has no conditions.
* Love is patient and kind.
* Love freely.
* Love as a verb: to have or show warm affection for.
* Love as a noun: The feeling experienced when one is strongly attached or deeply devoted to another.