logo


Romantic Forums! Get the answers you seek quickly and easily! If you can't find what you need
here amongst our tens of thousands of tips and questions, be sure to Post in our Romantic Forum!
We've got over 9,800 members ready to give you a hand!
A Love Quote
We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love. --Mother Teresa



Body language and kissing



We often have visitors write in with solutions to each others' problems. Here is a visitor's solution to one of our visitor's questions.

Original Visitor's Question from a 13-20 year old Male
what kind of body language will she show if she's ready to kiss




User Submitted Advice from a 13-20 year old Male
90-10 rule


The part about her getting tired of waiting is VERY true.
My current girlfriend got very angry with me, because on our second date, I was too afraid to kiss her, even though she was dropping hints the size of an atom bomb, and being glaringly obvious about it.
Usually, when a girl wants to kiss, she'll move closer to you while you've got your arm around her, or something like that. She'll look into your eyes, maybe lick her lips, look at your lips, and that sort of thing. If you're not sure, just go for it! Just remember the 90->10 rule. Lean into her 90% of the way, and let her come the other 10%. If she doesn't want to kiss, she wont. In that case, just back off, and maybe snuggle a bit.


The Original Question and RomanceClass Answer

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Kissing / Intimacy
All Questions & Answers by Category
Most Recent 20 Questions


Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.
Advertisement


Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!

Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Twitter Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Facebook Add Romance+Class+Website+ to MySpace Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Del.icio.us Digg Romance+Class+Website+ Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Yahoo My Web Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Google Bookmarks Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Stumbleupon Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Reddit


 

Follow Me on Pinterest


Romantic Tshirts, Bags, Mugs and More!

Love is Patient
Love is Patient ...
Deeply Loved
Deeply Loved ...
Random Kindness
Random Kindness ...

These are just a small selection - Visit the RomanceClass Shop!

Join This Newsletter!


 
RomanceClass on Facebook




Join This Newsletter!

Past Issues





| About RomanceClass | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Submit a Suggestion |
All content copyright 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.

this site is for amusement only - professional advice is not being rendered

French Wedding