Does he like me more than friends?
We often have visitors write in with solutions to each others' problems. Here is a visitor's solution to one of our visitor's questions.
Original Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
I want to know if my co-worker likes me. I've known him for two months and we've become good friends. I think he likes me because:
1. he hangs outside of work with me. exercising, hanging out with my me and friends, and going places (we hang out at least twice a week)
2. he visits me on his breaks. lunch & smaller breaks (we go to lunch together) sits with me in the break room.
on the other hand:
1. he flirts with my friends around me
2. he doesnt say much when theres alot of people around
3. he told me that he doesnt want a relationship until he moves out of his parents house (he's 20)
When were by ourselves he talks about his family, and goals etc.. and he talks alot, but when were around other people he hardly says anything to me. He told me he's not ready for a relationship (we were talkin about relationships in general).He's talked about his ex's and etc... He hasnt tried to kiss me or anything..were just good friends..im so confused. should i wait for him to come around..or am i wasting my time?
User Submitted Advice from a 13-20 year old Female
don't risk friendship
Oh well, i can maybe relate to you. My best friend who is a guy...well i 'think' he likes me. He acts very quiet when strangers are around and talk too much when we are alone. Everytime i speak about a a guy from work or someone strange he always asks 'who's that'?...now, it can be just that he just wanna know or maybe wanna make sure i dont hook up with anyone. He always tell me abt all his ex girlfriends and wow they hate me..lol... anyway i like him.. i reallie do but i wont risk my friendship for anything else..
The Original Question and RomanceClass Answer