Does he like me more than friends?
We often have visitors write in with solutions to each others' problems. Here is a visitor's solution to one of our visitor's questions.
Original Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
I want to know if my co-worker likes me. I've known him for two months and we've become good friends. I think he likes me because:
1. he hangs outside of work with me. exercising, hanging out with my me and friends, and going places (we hang out at least twice a week)
2. he visits me on his breaks. lunch & smaller breaks (we go to lunch together) sits with me in the break room.
on the other hand:
1. he flirts with my friends around me
2. he doesnt say much when theres alot of people around
3. he told me that he doesnt want a relationship until he moves out of his parents house (he's 20)
When were by ourselves he talks about his family, and goals etc.. and he talks alot, but when were around other people he hardly says anything to me. He told me he's not ready for a relationship (we were talkin about relationships in general).He's talked about his ex's and etc... He hasnt tried to kiss me or anything..were just good friends..im so confused. should i wait for him to come around..or am i wasting my time?
User Submitted Advice from a 21-30 year old Female
Go for it
You can tell when someone likes you they talk to you a lot. It sounds like this guy fancies you. If you really like him go for it and ask him out. I'm in a similiar situation with someone at work and we have kissed i couldn't believe it. He has my number and has asked me out but the worst thing is he's married and i'm in a relationship. He hasn't phoned yet and we have been going 4 months in secret. He is trying to be careful. He blows me kisses at work i don't know what to do either i don't know whether he wants more or not. This guy wants you so go for it.
The Original Question and RomanceClass Answer