I Love my Roommate
We often have visitors write in with solutions to each others' problems. Here is a visitor's solution to one of our visitor's questions.
Original Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Female
I am a woman...I have a best friend who is also a woman...we are roommates also. I love her so much...I am in love with her... i feel like i want to spend the rest of my life with her...i am single and with our relationship, i don't want anyone else AT ALL...she completely satisfies more then i have ever been by anybody...
what should I do about this...I don't like women at all that way...just her...i have never even thought about it. I am only 21...is this just a phase.
User Submitted Advice from a 31-40 year old Male
don't take shortcut
Well, I got a similar problem, so answering you will be an answer to me.
1. You are too young to settle down
2. Donít mess with your friends
3. You have a fantasy with her because she is too close to you
4- You donít have anybody else in your mind right now
1. get a more social life
2. go to school, church, gym, spend the day out of your house
3. be friendly, communicative with every body1
4. Read self help books, increase your self esteem. Believe in yourself
It requires a lot of time before you get to know that person, remember the 3 periods:
1. 6 months to 1 year dating
2. 6 months to 1 year living together
3. engagement (& I wish U good luck)
And if you still like your roommate donít take the shortcut, flirt with her like she doesnít live with you.
The Original Question and RomanceClass Answer
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!