Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 18 of 22 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >
Topic Options
#426151 - 10/17/16 06:54 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
JulieTheCat helped me with yoga this morning - she slowly explored the yard and I did yoga poses as I walked with her. Beautiful foliage, too. Now I've brought her in and she is continually letting me know she deserves to be outside again smile. But lots to do today. First up, finish applying for grants so I can run free "how to get published" seminars throughout the area, complete with free books. What are you doing today?

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#426162 - 11/03/16 08:51 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

I did some backyard yoga with Julie for a while, then had to come in to work. She's unhappy being stuck inside again and is mrowling by the back door. Poor kitty. She's definitely feeling better! #Namaste

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#426194 - 01/01/17 12:43 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Enjoyed my first morning yoga of 2017. Yoga brings calm energy & focus. Find a way to add yoga to every day, even if it's just 10 minutes. #Namaste

#426198 - 01/03/17 02:30 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

I enjoyed a great yoga session this morning complete with some hula hooping at the end. Yoga is a wonderful way to begin a day. It gets that energy and focus started up! I can't quite do this pose yet, but it's good motivation smile. #namatse

#426201 - 01/05/17 08:44 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Morning yoga even for just five minutes is a great way to bring focus and energy into your day. Take a 5-min break for some stretching! #namatse

#426203 - 01/06/17 08:00 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Enjoyed my morning yoga session - my spine feels so nice when I'm done! Do you do yoga in the morning? Even five minutes helps! #namaste

#426204 - 01/06/17 08:00 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Enjoyed my morning yoga session - my spine feels so nice when I'm done! Do you do yoga in the morning? Even five minutes helps! #namaste

#426206 - 01/07/17 10:49 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

I love my yoga routine - it brings calm energy and focus into everything I do. It makes my spine feel wonderful, too! Here's a meditation origami lotus I made last night for a friend smile. Every day is a fresh opportunity for making a difference! #Namaste

#426213 - 01/11/17 09:23 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

I adored my yoga session. The stretching makes my body feel so good and healthy. However, I have still have not developed powers of mind-control or ESP that a Facebook contact warns me will happen. Can anyone help? Because if someone can really develop mind-control or ESP just by stretching, there are literally millions of dollars we can claim. I vow right now to donate 100% of my share to battered women's shelters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

#426214 - 01/15/17 11:15 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

I hadn't done yoga the past few days due to a hectic schedule of art shows and book signings. I finally was able to enjoy my full hour of yoga today. My body feels SO SO much better. I highly recommend making time for even five minutes a day. Every bit helps. #Namaste

Page 18 of 22 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Today I Am Grateful For ...
by Lisa Shea
05/25/17 07:01 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
05/25/17 06:47 AM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
05/24/17 03:07 PM
Destiny Time Travel Series
by Lisa Shea
05/10/17 02:04 PM
Free Historical Sweet Romance
by Lisa Shea
05/07/17 02:25 PM
Millbury Barnes & Noble
by Lisa Shea
04/29/17 07:37 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors