Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
PermaFreeBooks - all free, all genres!

Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Evening meditation time. I'm editing a mind-bogglingly dense 270,000 word tome on JFK / Nixon for a friend. It's a fascinating period in our recent history. If we think current politics are rough, just look back a few years at what was going on then.
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 04/24/17 03:45 PM

Evening meditation time. I just finished Book 29 in my Destiny Time Travel series. This one was set at Masada. It was tough to write. Thinking about what others endured can remind us to treasure each day. We are fortunate to have them. #namaste
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Chartreuse - a SciFi Short Story by Lisa Shea @ 04/24/17 11:43 AM

I just got a lovely new review on Chartreuse - a SciFi Short Story! This story is unusual for me - it's a wholly standalone short story. SciFi as you can probably guess . And it's FREE! An overpopulated world. A botanist in a quiet refuge. Little doe
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/24/17 11:27 AM

Templar Destiny - book 26 in my Time Travel Sweet Romance series - is now loading live on Amazon. It should be available Tuesday afternoon! That gives you plenty of time to read books 1-25 and catch up . Heck, they're short! What else are you readin
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/24/17 10:21 AM

Book 25 in my Destiny Time Travel Sweet Romance series is live! This one's set in 1300s Italy. Did you know we had two legitimately elected Popes fighting for power back then? The enclave elected one. He tried to reform their luxury lifestyle. So the
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/23/17 06:00 PM

I just sent book 28 in my Time Travel Sweet Romance series off to betareaders. It's set in 1800s Alabama. Tomorrow I tackle book 29, which is set in Masada. There's a fair amount of controversy around what really happened during the ending days there
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 04/23/17 03:08 PM

Evening meditation time. Meditation doesn't have to be about sitting still. Walking meditations can be done in mazes, forest paths, or simply around a room. I had a lovely afternoon walk today through a quiet wood. You can walk through an apartment a
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/23/17 02:56 PM

Book 25 in my Destiny Time Travel SciFi series is loading live! It's set in Italy during the tumultuous days of the Pope and the AntiPope. Did you know that an enclave in the 1300s voted one Pope into power, then changed its mind when that Pope wante
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/23/17 12:49 PM

China Destiny - book 24 in my Time Travel Sweet Romance short story series - is live! 99 cents! https://www.amazon.com/China-Destiny-Sweetly-Romantic-Mini-Adventures-ebook/dp/B071DKV6FJ/ I'm finalizing book 28 now, set in Alabama during the slaver
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/22/17 09:09 AM

Hurrah! Book 23 in my Time Travel Sweet Romance series is now live! This one is set in Ireland during the famine. Only 99 cents, grab your copy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DK7KT2/ I'm now working on book 28. What are you guys working on today?
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 04/21/17 03:02 PM

Evening meditation time. Every person is deserving of our well wishes and love. Even those we might resist loving because they are "unworthy". Practice daily to build that inner strength. #namaste
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Cinderella Fairy Tale series by Lisa Shea @ 04/21/17 02:26 PM

Beauty - book 3 in my Cinderella series - is now live! Sweet romance with courage & strength . Grab your copy today! Free on KU! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071V2GSG5/
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/21/17 12:17 PM

I just loaded up book 24 in my Destiny Time Travel series onto Amazon. This one is set in China during the Three Kingdoms period. I'm closing in on the end of the series! Very bitter-sweet. I enjoyed this time-jumping storyline immensely. I could wri
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Cinderella Fairy Tale series by Lisa Shea @ 04/20/17 12:34 PM

I'm doing one final read-through of my Beauty And The Beast story and then it goes live! The original French tale had serious challenges. Never mind Disney. Yes, I loved the library. But I greatly disliked the way the father allowed his young daughte
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Beauty and the Beast by Lisa Shea @ 04/20/17 12:34 PM

Wow the publisher & author of this book - Beauty and the Beast - have already already hit me with TWO negative votes on my review - and I just posted it! Talk about them being a bit paranoid. And it's not even like I was wholly hostile to the book's
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/20/17 12:13 PM

Book 23 in my Destiny Time Travel series is loading on Amazon! It's set in Ireland during the famine. I'll let you know when it goes live - probably midday tomorrow (Friday) .
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Destiny Time Travel Series by Lisa Shea @ 04/20/17 11:43 AM

The Spice Must Flow! Oh, wait, I mean the Time must flow! I now have Destiny book #22 up and live! Hurrah! You guys waited a full year for me to get this series moving again, and now it's chugging right along! Book 23 goes live tomorrow - read along
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Beauty and the Beast by Lisa Shea @ 04/20/17 11:29 AM

Last night I read 'Beauty and the Beast', a collection of historic Animal Bride fairy tales and folklore. It's a powerful topic full of some fairly disturbing stories. Many of them were meant to indoctrinate young women into the thought that it was t
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
04/24/17 03:45 PM
Chartreuse - a SciFi Short Story
by Lisa Shea
04/24/17 11:43 AM
Destiny Time Travel Series
by Lisa Shea
04/24/17 11:27 AM
Cinderella Fairy Tale series
by Lisa Shea
04/21/17 02:26 PM
Beauty and the Beast
by Lisa Shea
04/20/17 12:34 PM
Aspen Allegations is #125
by Lisa Shea
04/19/17 02:35 PM
Today I Am Grateful For ...
by Lisa Shea
04/12/17 08:41 AM
Compassion
by Lisa Shea
04/12/17 08:21 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
04/01/17 10:33 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors