RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Katie Garvey how to tell a guy no - 02/28/11 03:33 AM
ok so i txted this one guy and im not even close with him and its really weird! because he keeps texting mer and always leads me into werid converstations and i want it to stop with out being mean so how would i do that any suggestions??????
Posted By: zonufanchun Re: how to tell a guy no - 04/10/11 02:13 AM
This is what I used to do Katie, I would be like super busy and wont text him for a day...then two days...and the time gt extended day by day.....if he's a crazy guy like my boyfriend (:D) he would surely ask you whats wrong.....and you'll just say " Nothing. Super Busy these days" haha.....thats what I used to do and eventually that kinda creeps thin out now.......:)
Posted By: PDM Re: how to tell a guy no - 04/10/11 10:29 PM
Katie, what do you mean by weird?
Is he your age?
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: how to tell a guy no - 04/11/11 10:25 PM
Yes he's my age and hes just this annyoing guy that's at my school and in my grade that wont stop txting me i dont even know him that well he rides my bus thats pretty much it! and im not going to get specific but he will text me and get me into these gross and uncomfortable conversations
Posted By: Kimberly1985 Re: how to tell a guy no - 04/12/11 01:47 AM
Just quit texting him back. He'll get the hint. Or you could just tell him, you're not comfortable talking about stuff like that. I'm assuming by "uncomfortable", you mean something sexual. I know you're only 14 so this is not something you should tolerate. Hope everything works out.

Boys these days!
Posted By: PDM Re: how to tell a guy no - 04/15/11 02:30 PM
Yes, if it's just silliness, simply ignore it, and do not respond.

If it is more than silliness, and it is something which is of real concern, then show the texts to your parents.

If you are unsure, show them anyway, and get their advice.
© RomanceClass Forum