RomanceClass.com
I was seeing a guy very seriously who had been single for many years...(18) and we were talking marriage, etc and I got nervous and just broke it off...NOW, I'm beating myself up for it.....I thought I was doing what was right by my kids, but didn't realize that they wanted him in our family as much as I did. Now, he's seeing someone else, who, from the outside at least, appears to have a lot in common with him. I've left him a couple of 'missing you' voice mails&text messages and most recently sent the 'dear john' letter telling him that I want him to be happy but if anything should happen to his 'current situation' I pray that he gives me another chance.......??????? I vowed NOT to contact him again.....that's up to HIM. HELP!!!
Posted By: PDM Re: Will he ever give me a 2nd chance???????? - 08/05/09 09:40 AM
Hello 2independent smile

I am sorry to hear this. It is common, I think, to become nervous about getting married ~ especially of there are children involved.

If you loved each other enough to get married, then the chances are that he might love you still ~ and that you still might have a chance, but, if you have broken his heart, and his confidence, and he loves someone else now, then it might be over completely. It is difficult to know.

But you have told him how you feel ~ the ball is in his court now.

Good luck smile
© RomanceClass Forum