RomanceClass.com
Posted By: lwhuntley4 OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/10/08 09:20 AM
Everyone, I never thought i would help with this sort of thing, but i sersiously feel this is going to happen and i am need of help. I don't wanna break up with her, but i can't hold on much longer. I'm trying to decide if she even likes me any more. one day I was leavng for Flordia, and before i left the school to go, i just wanted to give her one last hug before i left for the weekend. Well i saw her walking to the track to go to practice. when i saw her, I wanted to call her when she got kind of close, she was with some of her friends, but i didn't think of them. As she just walked by she just looked at me like she didn't know me, or didn't want me there. I get back on monday, and aw her and she was just then. I haven't brought it up yet to her, it's been like 3 weeks now too. Schools almost out, and i don't know if we can go on like we've. Comuncating is low, my heart feels like it's about to break again. HELP PLEASE HELP!!!
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/10/08 07:09 PM
That's a surprise ~ you only just had your first anniversary ~ and it sounded successful.

After a year of dating, why would she ignore you?
Do you think that there might be some mixed messages going on?

I really think that the best thing is to ask her about it. It may just be a misunderstanding, but you need to know, so that you don't get unnecessarily upset, or do something which has a bad effect on the relationship, that you might regret.

Good luck!
Posted By: suzzie Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/10/08 07:22 PM
sounds like to me she was upset with you for being gone the whole weekend, and just thought you allready new that or by her acting that way would make it clear..or she may have been mad at you for 100 different reason lol we are girls we get mad alot, and half the time you guys never even know about it lol..so dont take it to heart...if it does bother you that much just ask her about it (but act like it was not a big deal, and that you just wanted to know) she should tell you then or just act like it was nothing....but dont break up over it...k..hope this helps smile
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/11/08 12:40 AM
Originally Posted By: suzzie
sounds like to me she was upset with you for being gone the whole weekend ...

I wondered if it might be that.
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/12/08 01:40 AM
but she did that before i was leaving. i don't get it
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/12/08 01:35 PM
She knew that you were going.
Anyway, you have been close for a year ~ ask her.
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/15/08 08:45 PM
Evrything seems fine for now. I have a date with her this Saturday. I'm gonna buy her a ring with her birth stone on it. COuld that show her something, how much i love her. I took her flower (yellow tulip actully) today so i geuss that helped a little bit.
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/15/08 11:19 PM
Good luck with everything!
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/18/08 05:05 AM
Everything seems ok so far, but now she's ticked about the date plans, because of this restraunt near a movie theater close down. it was like right across the street too to the movie theater. Any way, Im trying to work around that,LOL. now if we could just pick to go see. Too bad there's no romantic ones playing.
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/18/08 04:51 PM
Just relax!
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/20/08 04:04 AM
K guys i have have good news, and bad news.

Since i cant just ask which news want first, I'll start with the good news.

The good news is, we anit breaking up. We are a little closer than we were before.

The bad news, she's not ready to keep a strong promise. I didn't want to pressure her any more than she was when she the ring on her finger. She was uncomfortable i could tell. The night was going fine until the promise ring was brought here. We talked about it, and i took the ring back on her request.

PDM, i should have listen to you. I should have made it a hope ring. Instead i went my own way, hoping for the better. now i type here with a heavy heart.

Hope you all are having a good saturday.
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/20/08 04:15 PM
HiLee ~

She might not have accepted a ring anyway.
Rings have asscociations.
Anyway, you are still together and you have discussed a few things, which is very good.

Maybe a different gift ~ just to remember you by and keep you close while you are apart??
Different jewellery?
A cuddly toy to hug if she is feeling homesick?? That might be perfect. smile
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/25/08 11:49 PM
Hey guys. things are looking uo for me and my girl. Thx or the help yall. Let's hope i won't have to bring this thing ever again.
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 04/26/08 12:01 PM
I hope things carry on going well.
Take care and good luck! smile
Posted By: awkwardgirl905 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 05/02/08 01:45 AM
yeah, if you freak out and try to make everything perfect, things are just gonna go down the drain...(happens to me alot)

keep a cool head in front of the monster and everything will turn out fine. if she's not satisfied, tell her you did the best you could and to be happy that you have each other.

or maybe you guys just aren't right for each other....but let's hope that's not the case cus' you sound like a really sweet couple, and there isn't many left.
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 07/01/08 01:34 PM
On my god. it's happening today. I think im breaking up with her today.

Thres just been to much for our realtionship, it must before i do something stupid.
Posted By: PDM Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 07/01/08 05:59 PM
Hello Lee,
Please try to calm down and think objectively.

What has happened ~ and what 'stupid' things are you thinking about?

Remember, things change over time. There are good times and bad times. The bad times may be rough, but then the good times help you to cope with them.

Think positive if you can.

Are you OK?
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 07/01/08 08:55 PM
To tell the truth. I have no idea what stupid things im talking about.

No i am not ok. well than again i am now. i went to her house to actully do the break up today, cause things hasn't been well for the past few weeks. So i went ahead. Anyway she wasn't awake yet.So i was talking to her about the whole thing. just to make sure i was doing the right thing. And i was, but they almost sent me off the deepend today. They said i made her feel trapped and she wanted to break up with me months ago. Anyway, she finally came down, and had her breakfast(bolw of cereal) at like 2pm. So then we talked, i cried a little bit. We comprimised the whole thing, then she gave me my b-day gift. It wasn't finished so she wouldn't give it to me until it was done. Anyway during the conversation, she said i didn't make her trapped but somewhere along those lines, and she did want to break up with me. She could have told me back then, instead she left me in the dark, making me think everything was alright. We worked things out though, we are still friends, we just couldn't continue they we were.
Posted By: joandboys Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 07/01/08 09:24 PM
I am so sorry to hear about how things turned out. It does show you that if you had had an ernest conversation with her months ago, she might have opened up and told you how she felt. Perhaps she thought you were to fragile to take the news. If you want your future girlfriends to be open, try to create an atmosphere that allows for frank honest conversation about your relationship. Try to gauge how she is feeling and proceed at a pace that is comfortable for you both. Haveing said that, Perhaps you should create a new topic to keep us informed on how you are doing. I saw this one and thought someone was in a critical situation. That way we know just exactly what kind of help you need. Good Luck, and keep us posted on how you are doing. We are here to talk.
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: OH HELP PLESE!!! - 07/01/08 09:42 PM
ok i will do that. thx
© RomanceClass Forum