RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Katie Garvey this amzing guy<3 - 01/31/11 11:18 PM
ok so today i wasent will wasent my normal and my crush asked me if iwas ok and actully carred for once! and then we were both out in the hallway because we both didnt take our test and so we started chating about who we like and he told me i could guess the person who it is and he said she had dark blonde hair color and she was in our house and i littlery sat listing all the girls with blonde hair and non of them were right and he was totally not his normal wild and mean self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dose anyone think that could mean somthing about me???????(:
Posted By: Connor G Re: this amzing guy<3 - 01/31/11 11:23 PM
He likes you! tell him!
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: this amzing guy<3 - 01/31/11 11:27 PM
idk......hahaha i just like him alot and i could just be seeing things that arent there but i hope somthings there........and u do no who im talking about right **cough**Cough***(zach)**Cough**cough**
Posted By: Connor G Re: this amzing guy<3 - 01/31/11 11:49 PM
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: this amzing guy<3 - 02/01/11 12:12 AM
haha its called omg!
Posted By: Toony Re: this amzing guy<3 - 02/01/11 03:44 AM
Aww man! Since you and conner know each other so well and rely on each other alot i was thinking....... HAHA just kidding, I'm just teasing with you. LOOOOL ROFL
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: this amzing guy<3 - 02/02/11 01:31 AM
umm thats weird.........and i personally dont think thats true sorry!
Posted By: Connor G Re: this amzing guy<3 - 02/02/11 01:37 AM
Thanks katie! Toony I'm not that weird! Katie is soooooo much weirder!
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: this amzing guy<3 - 02/02/11 01:40 AM
hahah sorrry connor!!!!haha believe me connor is sooo much more werider!!!promise!!!!(:
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: this amzing guy<3 - 02/02/11 01:41 AM
o and if there was a like button i would totally like my comment! haha srry just needed to announce that to the world(:
© RomanceClass Forum