RomanceClass.com
Posted By: PhillyWilly I realllly like this girl - 03/12/08 02:38 AM
Okay, so I really like this girl, Katherine, and I talk to her a lot in math. She flirts with me, and I think she knows I like her. Shes just soooo funny and so cool, sometimes I just want to scream "I Love You" everytime she opens her mouth. Anyway, I just need to know if it is worth askering her out, because I don;t know what I will do if she doesn't like me.
Posted By: ßÄУµÇK1674 Re: I realllly like this girl - 03/12/08 03:35 AM
I think that you should tell her how you feel about her, she might feel the same way about you. and if she doesn't like you the same way just continue to be her friend she might take a liking to you later on.

-BadLuck1674
Posted By: SeanC Re: I realllly like this girl - 03/12/08 03:46 AM
Hey if you think she knows you like her then I'd say go for it!
What do you mean "worth" asking out, though? Why wouldn't she be? Better not to ask yourself "what if" right? smile
Posted By: Stephen Re: I realllly like this - 03/12/08 03:49 AM
I had a gurlfriend named Katherine, spelled the same way as well. She was soooo funny and we knew we liked eachother for like 2 years before I asked her out and I felt so lame ... just go for it, maybe she's just as great and understanding as my gurlfriend Katherine was ...
Posted By: PhillyWilly Re: I realllly like this - 03/12/08 07:19 PM
haha what school does your ex go to?
Posted By: PhillyWilly Re: I realllly like this - 03/12/08 07:20 PM
SeanC-
I just don't want to ask her out and ruin our friendship.
Posted By: SeanC Re: I realllly like this - 03/12/08 11:38 PM
Thats a chance we've got to take when we like our friends.

I took it, it went amazing actually. She [my friend] said she'd liked me for a while as well. It started off perfectly lovey duvey, but we ended up not together, because of her parents and her being too young or some jab. It's a sad thing, and I'm still pretty messed up. I have incredible feelings for her, but now i wonder if she still feels the same way even though we're not together. She doesn't even speak to me anymore. I feel as if time away from her might make things a little better.

Enough about me, its just a matter of how strong your feelings are for you. Unless you can't stand her not knowing and are willing to risk a friendship, you should go for it.

Risks man...risks. I think I've lost a wonderful friend and love.
Nobody said it would be easy frown
Posted By: PhillyWilly Re: I realllly like this - 03/12/08 11:45 PM
awww yeah, thats the kind of thing im afraid of. her friend jenna told one of my friends that she thinks that katherine likes me, so i think i might take the chance. i just wanted to know what you guys would think.
Posted By: SeanC Re: I realllly like this - 03/12/08 11:54 PM
Dude. Totally go for it now. Because the same thing happened to me. Haha, beware though, because anything you leak to them, they'll tell it to the girl you like. 90% of the time. even if they promise they wont! [happened to me, also!]

Good luck!

(P.S. get her a gift. flowers if you can, shows your romantic and girls appreciate that regardless if they like you or not.)
Posted By: PhillyWilly Re: I realllly like this - 03/13/08 12:05 AM
okay. i think ill talk to her friend olivia or jenna and ask them what she would like. normally i wouldnt, because i wouldnt want them to tell kat, but i dont think they will... they love suprising her.
Posted By: PhillyWilly Re: I realllly like this - 03/13/08 01:10 AM
any ideas for things i can get her?
Posted By: SeanC Re: I realllly like this - 03/13/08 11:30 PM
Hmm...

Try not to be predictable, or anything a girl would probably have tons of or would expect (this includes your stuffed bears, etc.). I'd imagine what it would be like if I recieved the gift. "Ohhh a bear...thanks?"

If it doesnt take considerable thought, its less special.

I'd go with some roses or a bracelet.

Or if you think that's coming on too strong then I'm sure you know her general interests, just something having to do with a hobby or activity she enjoys. It might sound silly, but I got this girl a pokemon plush doll because thats what she told me she liked! Well hey, it worked. smile

The gift doesn't have to be big, expensive, or anything just sincere. Have ingenuity!
© RomanceClass Forum