RomanceClass.com
Posted By: mack29 my best friend's sister - 08/30/07 12:48 PM
I have a series of problems now so this might be long:D my neighbour is also my best friend and he's VERY protective about his twin sister but the thing is, I like his sister nd she likes me too nd we told each other over the fone that we did but we haven't met in a couple of months since then cos I went 2 england but they just came on monday and she told me she was here but since we haven't met in a while, how can I avoid it being awkward for both of us and I don't wanna be 2 shy 2 make out with her wen the time comes...and how do I break it 2 her bro without destroying our friendship cos d last time she told him dat she kissed a guy, he was rilli annoyed with both of dem for a long time!
pls I rilli need d help soon and sorry 4 it being so long!
Posted By: The_Zookeeper Re: my best friend's sister - 08/31/07 10:24 PM
This really is a tough one.

It's difficult to say what you should do really.

If it were me, I'd talk to my friend and explin the situation, and offer to back off if he was really uncomfortable with it.

by the way, how old are you??
Posted By: mack29 Re: my best friend's sister - 09/01/07 01:44 AM
i'm 16 now nd the girl will be 16 like, january next year...please i rilli need to deal with this soon!!!
Posted By: lamonsas Re: my best friend's sister - 09/01/07 03:24 AM
LMAO, 16? u cant be serious man
Posted By: PDM Re: my best friend's sister - 09/01/07 03:30 PM
Hi mack29 & welcome. smile

Since you are the male twin's best friend, the chances are that he approves of you and might well be very happy for you to be his sister's boyfriend.
Posted By: mack29 Re: my best friend's sister - 09/02/07 12:05 AM
Originally Posted By: lamonsas
LMAO, 16? u cant be serious man

??? why ???
Posted By: MeLiSSa♥ Re: my best friend's sister - 09/02/07 12:44 AM
16? u told me u were 17! lolz.
Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets Re: my best friend's sister - 09/02/07 12:45 AM
i think lamonsas meant that you are still very young. but that doesn't make your situation any less real. just have a sit-down with your best friend--i'm sure he'll be ok because like pdm said, if he's your friend, then he must know that you're a good guy, and so he shouldn't have anything to worry about with you being with his sister. good luck and keep us posted!!! laugh
Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets Re: my best friend's sister - 09/02/07 12:46 AM
and btw--it shouldn't just be about "making out"...you can take your time, you know...if you really are just looking for a make-out session, then i might see why her brother might not approve--no offense, mate. treat her respectfully, and as for kissing--cross that bridge when you get to it smile
Posted By: MeLiSSa♥ Re: my best friend's sister - 09/02/07 12:52 AM
lolz, but most teens get to that bridge when they are still kids.. anywayz, except me, cuz im the good kind lolz
Posted By: sala Re: my best friend's sister - 09/02/07 06:50 AM
I've always left all possible relationship as "just friends" for years. I found that usually after a month or two, I wasn't interested anymore (and/or he wasn't interested either). Figure I saved a couple friendships in the process, too.

My first kiss was my husband, and I couldn't be happier.
Posted By: 2746belmont Re: my best friend's sister - 09/11/07 04:49 PM
can you tell me how i can post a question i need an answer to
Posted By: 2746belmont Re: my best friend's sister - 09/11/07 04:50 PM
how do i post a msg or question
Posted By: PDM Re: my best friend's sister - 09/11/07 08:41 PM
Hello 2746belmont

Welcome to the forum. smile

To start a new thread, click on the area that interests you ~ eg, at the top you will see 'Lisa Shea Forums ~ Forums ~ Romance' ~ etc.

If you want 'romance', click on that. If you want another forum, click on 'forums' and then whichever area interests you. It might 'General Parakeet Chat', so you would click on that.

Towards the top, under 'General Parakeet Chat', you would see 'New Topic'. Click on it and type you question or comment in the new box. Make sure that your thread title is meaningful.

Hope that's OK. Look forward to seeing your thoughts. smile
© RomanceClass Forum