RomanceClass.com
Posted By: poppy flirting tips - 06/04/07 11:31 AM
could some one give me some flirting tips please
Posted By: PDM Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 06:18 PM
Originally Posted By: poppy
how do i flirt with a lad i like

I have quoted the above from this thread:

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=188210&page=0&fpart=2

We have to keep threads on topic.
Welcome to the forum Poppy.
Posted By: PDM Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 06:22 PM
Why do you want flirting tips?
Posted By: sue! Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 07:23 PM
i think once you start to think of flirting as some sort of formulaeic method, it kinda ruins it.
Posted By: Stephen Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 09:14 PM
If you dont know how to flirt, then I'd stay away from flirting cuz no offense but if you dont know how to flirt you can make a fool outta yourself
Posted By: Christy Beth Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 09:33 PM
i agree ^
Posted By: Aerial Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 09:50 PM
3budgies - well said.
Posted By: PDM Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 10:36 PM
It's best just to be yourself and act naturally. Deliberately trying to flirt will come over as artificial behaviour.
Posted By: Aerial Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 10:45 PM
I agree with PDM, always act naturally, don't try to make yourself out to be something you're not. Be respectful to her and treat her like a lady and never be crude.
Posted By: PDM Re: flirting tips - 06/04/07 11:32 PM
Originally Posted By: poppy
hi i met this lad on the internet a few days ago and we are meeting today but he keeps ringing me and i dont no why is he interested in me

Poppy, I would advise you to be careful about meeting & flirting with someone you don't even know, except through the Internet.
Posted By: Aerial Re: flirting tips - 06/05/07 12:06 AM
There's been some horror stories out there of meeting people from the net, particularly involving children or young teens. Anyone can tell you whatever it is you want to hear so unless you can meet in a group in a very public place, I'd advise caution and NEVER give out private details such as phone number or address.

There's some 'types' all too willing to take advantage of a younger person and they can usually tell if you're young or not and can try to trick information out of you.

Posted By: PDM Re: flirting tips - 06/05/07 09:50 PM
Which is why we have the rule on here about under-18s and personal info.
© RomanceClass Forum