RomanceClass.com
Posted By: poppy does he like me - 06/04/07 11:06 AM
hi i met this lad on the internet a few days ago and we are meeting today but he keeps ringing me and i dont no why is he interested in me
Posted By: PDM Re: does he like me - 06/04/07 06:22 PM
It's not wise to meet up with someone you have met via the Internet ~ especially on your own & especially if you are young or vulnerable in any way. You just don't know who this person might be.

I do know that some Internet relationships can work well, but I would advise young people not to do it and older people not to go alone.
Posted By: Kitten Re: does he like me - 06/04/07 06:48 PM
I met my husband on the internet initially, and know from many experiences with friends and faily that it can work out well.

However I can't caution you enough to be careful on who you choose to meet from the internet. I knew my husband for 3 years online before we ever met in person...granted he wasn't my husband then, but you get the point smile

Good luck.
Posted By: Stephanie sweet keets Re: does he like me - 06/05/07 04:38 AM
Be safe and just be caution on what you are doing.
Posted By: Aerial Re: does he like me - 06/05/07 04:50 AM
He's obviously phoning because of wanting to meet you. Please be very careful and if you really want to meet, make sure it's in a very public area with people around and go with a friend.

It's not really a good idea to give out personal information to people you don't know.

I know of some people who've met through the net and things have worked out very well but these people have been older. Just recently there was a case of a 13 year old girl meeting up with a young guy (or so she thought)she'd met via a chat room and it turned out to be an older man who tried to rape her. I don't mean to scare you and this person might be harmless, but you can never be too sure.
Posted By: PDM Re: does he like me - 06/05/07 09:47 PM
Yes Aerial, apparently 'My Space', & other sites like it, are used by paedophiles seeking youngsters, and pretending to be young themselves.

Poppy ~ you'll have to let us know that all went well ~ and safely.
Posted By: Stephanie sweet keets Re: does he like me - 06/06/07 02:27 AM
yes tell us how it goes if you did meet up with him.
Posted By: irish_hippie20 Re: does he like me - 06/14/07 02:52 PM
Be careful! You don't know who this lad could be, he could be some crazy chap! If you really want to go meet him don't go by yourself!
Good Luck! "peace"
© RomanceClass Forum