RomanceClass.com
Posted By: d rhodes Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 05/17/07 10:49 PM
There is a girl that I am going to ask out, so it is not a debate on whether I should or not, but I was wondering (Girls) would you rather be asked in person or online, or does it not matter? I'm only in 6th grade, so it's not very serious.
Posted By: Stephen Re: Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 05/17/07 10:53 PM
Sorry I'm not a girrl, but I think IM would be really cheesy. frown So sorry, but that's the truth...it makes you seem like a wimp in my opinon, No offence at all! smile
Just do it face to face with her. That's how I asked out a girrl, Sophie, in 6th grade...
Ok...Just wondering I asked my last girlfriend out in person
Originally Posted By: 3budgies
Sorry I'm not a girrl, but I think IM would be really cheesy. frown So sorry, but that's the truth...it makes you seem like a wimp in my opinon, No offence at all! smile
Just do it face to face with her. That's how I asked out a girrl, Sophie, in 6th grade...

I agree 3budgies! It would be much better to ask her out in person. grin
Posted By: Aerial Re: Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 05/17/07 11:04 PM
It would depend on how much you talk to this girl on IM in the first place. If it's a daily thing then I can't see anything wrong in just asking her.

If you don't chat to her often then I think it better to ask her in person.

Also keep in mind where you're asking her out to? Her parents will want to know as well so perhaps for the first 'date' keep it somewhere simple and perhaps in a group?
Posted By: Stephen Re: Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 05/17/07 11:08 PM
Also, it's probably better in person because the girrl might possibly think it's a joke or something... smile
Wow... 6th graders dating. I know it happened when I was in 6th grade, but hearing it just makes me feel old... and I'm not very old. As a girl, I would say definitely in person. Of course, I don't know how this works for 6th graders. I was in 6th grade over a decade ago.
im a girl and i no i would rather be asked out in person. if someone asked me out online i would say no for some reason it seems so much more special to be asked out in person post her asnwer when u get it
Posted By: sue! Re: Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 05/29/07 09:06 PM
i'd prefer in person.

keep in mind though that even if you're in 6th grade, people can still get hurt!
person person person!!!!!!
there are things you can't really determine on IM that you can in person, such as tone of voice, sarcasm, etc...and besides, if you ask her out in person rather than IM her, it will make her feel like you've gone out on a limb for her...>cough<browniepoints>cough<
jajaja!
good luck! smile
yea, i agree with sue, in person and we can get hurt..tear...that made me all emotional...sniffle...
Posted By: Aerial Re: Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 05/29/07 09:49 PM
I hope it all had a happy ending
Posted By: poppy Re: Should I ask her out on IM or in person? - 06/04/07 11:33 AM
how do i flirt with a lad i like

PDM EDIT:
We have to keep threads on topic, so I have put your comment in your other thread smile

Here:

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=188266&page=0#Post188266
© RomanceClass Forum