RomanceClass.com
Posted By: senn what did he mean by these lines? - 03/22/11 06:54 PM
he sent me these lines , im confused what did he mean to me what do you think please share with me if you have time As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down... probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. Then, You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken... You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing fast and you'll eventually lose someone you love. Nothing is permanent, No one is immortal,only memories last forever... So click a lot of pictures, laugh a lot , and love like you have never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don’t be afraid that your life will end;rather be afraid that it will never begin again Dedicated to all those whom I ve shared a laugh with...!
Posted By: Connor G Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/22/11 08:05 PM
That's very suspicious I think but that's just me.
Posted By: senn Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/22/11 08:58 PM
thanks for your reply...

by the way i have taken it as a separation message...kindly softly with a deep meaning
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/29/11 12:56 AM
ummm who did u say said this?? your boy friend?? friend??
Posted By: senn Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/30/11 01:09 PM
Originally Posted By: Katie Garvey
ummm who did u say said this?? your boy friend?? friend??

boyfriend...
Posted By: Davidwent Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/30/11 02:42 PM
I am very new here so please excuse my ignorance, I am not asking this to be a wise ass just wanna know....why is this being asked on a parakeet forum?
TIA
David
Posted By: Siegel Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/30/11 03:24 PM
david, there are subforums for other topics on this forum, i think youve asked this many times, or maybe im mistaking you for someone else.
Posted By: senn Re: what did he mean by these lines? - 03/30/11 05:27 PM
Originally Posted By: Davidwent
I am very new here so please excuse my ignorance, I am not asking this to be a wise ass just wanna know....why is this being asked on a parakeet forum?
TIA
David

i just wondered that whether i am so offensiive to take those words as a "separation message.thats why i wanted to ask some other people who have objective point of view.I thought ...sending under the "dating" wouldnt be wrong ...as there are so many subtitles to consult ,share and exchange ideas
© RomanceClass Forum