RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Im in NEED How? - 06/19/07 06:43 PM
If i ask a girl "Will you go out with me" and she says "yes" what do i say after that? Ive never had a Girlfriend befor :(( but i like this girl
Posted By: victor Re: How? - 06/19/07 08:31 PM
it depends on your age -
but maybe you could go to the movies or out for ice cream?
Posted By: victor Re: How? - 06/19/07 08:32 PM
it depends on your age -
but maybe you could say something like, "Great, do you want to go to the movies or out for ice cream this Friday night?"
Posted By: Tequila Re: How? - 06/23/07 12:25 AM
My line usually is, "Do you want to spend some time together? Here is my # if you are interested." I'm pretty much myself and I already know that person for a while now. Nothing slick. I just be myself and be a much supportive, sympathetic partner. That's usually my role when meeting someone I'm interested in dating after getting to know her first.
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 06/25/07 08:55 PM
My school has two lunches,she is that a different 1,and we have no classes together,
and im goin 2 9th grade,while she is in 8th,should i just move on?
Posted By: PDM Re: How? - 06/25/07 11:40 PM
Do you want to just move on?

If you know her, you must get the chance to see her occasionally to chat??

Do you actually know her?
Perhaps it's just a crush from a distance???
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 06/26/07 03:00 AM
Well..i dont KNOW her well,but we talk once ina while,between classes and lunch
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 06/26/07 03:29 AM
But she is the first thing i think of when i wake up,the last when i go 2 sleep
Posted By: PDM Re: How? - 06/26/07 12:35 PM
So next time you manage to snatch a brief chat between lessons, or whatever, ask her if she'd fancy doing homework together, going to the library to study, or going to see film, or something like that ~ provided you are both old enough to be allowed to go out, by your parents.
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 06/28/07 09:55 PM
how do i make out? ^^

so random

Posted By: Eddie G. Re: How? - 06/30/07 01:37 AM
slow down, u went from askin someone out to how do i makeout, focus on one thing first man. kissing ain't really hard, start out slow with closed mouth kissing then slowly open ur mouth and meassage her tounge wit yours. but worry about asking her out first, ight.
Posted By: PDM Re: How? - 06/30/07 06:49 PM
Just get to know her first.
Posted By: LadyLucette Re: How? - 07/01/07 10:44 PM
Just ask if she wants to hang out sometime. My friend also had the same problem about that her and her boyfriend wouldn't be seeing each other in classes. If you like her a lot, that shouldn't really be the deciding factor.

And, I hope not, but I don't think you'll need to know how to make out on the first date.
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 09/10/07 03:57 AM
for future preference
Posted By: The_Zookeeper Re: How? - 09/10/07 04:20 AM
you mean future reference?
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 09/12/07 02:20 AM
yea w/e xDD
Posted By: PDM Re: How? - 09/12/07 06:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Im in NEED
yea w/e xDD

confused

Please use a language that we can all understand!! smile
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 09/13/07 01:16 AM
you guys dont understand w/e? rofl
whatever?
Posted By: sala Re: How? - 09/13/07 05:49 PM
I imagine PDM also doesn't understand "xDD"

For that matter, I really don't either--my guess is that it's a smiley of some sorts.
Posted By: PDM Re: How? - 09/13/07 11:44 PM
Basically, as we discussed on another thread, it's better to be sure that all posts to the forum can be fully understood by anyone who might visit the forum.
Posted By: The_Zookeeper Re: How? - 09/14/07 04:20 AM
XD is typically a smiley with it's eyes squinty and teeth-smiling. (you should be albe to see that , but I dont know how to explain it better) i dont know about the extra D though, xDD... I'm lost.
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: How? - 09/15/07 12:50 AM
umm,yea,everyone uses xD as a face,but will :] work beter?
Posted By: brittany98 Re: How? - 09/30/07 05:41 AM
that awill work much better. lol, i dont even know what rofl means...i am lost! sumone tell me?
© RomanceClass Forum