RomanceClass.com
Posted By: kathleen109 All girl's school - 05/31/07 12:10 AM
I go to an all girl's Catholic high school and have never had a boyfriend and can't seem to find anyone that i am at all interested in. Even though I'm on a swim team that competes with an all boys school, the only guys i meet on the team live hours away.
other than that, the guys ive met at football games are immature and boring, and i just cant seem to find that high school romance that my classmates find (they settle for the guys from our brother school). is it me??? i dont want my first boyfriend to be MY HUSBAND!
any advice??
Posted By: Aerial Re: All girl's school - 05/31/07 12:24 AM
Do you belong to any other clubs or youth groups? Perhaps you could meet boys through these.

What about siblings friends or any of your girlfriends - do they have brothers or boys they could introduce you to?

You have a long time to worry about settling down and getting married so I wouldn't be concerned about that for a while.
Posted By: PDM Re: All girl's school - 05/31/07 02:47 PM
I went to an all-girls school, but not a 'faith school' ~ though our 'Scripture' teacher was an Anglican priest.

Everything went comprehensive half way through the sixth form, so we all ~ all the mainly single-sex schools ~ went to a mixed Sixth Form College. That's where I met my first real boyfriend ~ and yes, he is now my husband (27th wedding anniversary next month).
Posted By: nemo & kesha Re: All girl's school - 07/04/07 01:38 AM
interesting so maybe u are a lesbian ha?
Posted By: Noel+Syd+Elliot Re: All girl's school - 07/04/07 05:42 AM
Thats rude.
Posted By: PDM Re: All girl's school - 07/04/07 03:17 PM
Originally Posted By: nemo & kesha
interesting so maybe u are a lesbian ha?

Where is the logic in that?

Someone felt that it was rude.
Was it meant to be rude?

If people are lesbians they are lesbians, where does this 'ha' come into it?

The girl sounds interested in boys ~ but is not willing to settle for just any boy as a boyfriend. I can empathise with that. I also went to an all girls school; I also wasn't willing to settle, and I did marry my first proper boyfriend.
Posted By: Bird Crazy103 Re: All girl's school - 07/04/07 11:24 PM
i agree with noel+sydney and PDM
Posted By: Sunittles Re: All girl's school - 07/05/07 12:37 AM
Ugh, I agree.
Posted By: LadyLucette Re: All girl's school - 07/05/07 03:23 PM
Saying that maybe she is a lesbian, isn't logical at all. Like PDM said, she sounds interested in boys, just not willing to settle for any guy she meets.

Try meeting someone through friends, and are you involved with a youth group?
© RomanceClass Forum