Does anyone else ever get so frustrated that they feel this pressure in their chest? Like a buzz in your head, and your jaw hurts, and your back between your shoulders hurt, and a headache starts?

And you just feel so 'tight' and you want to cry?

That's how I feel right now. My son sometimes, he is just so....BUSY. So overwhelming!!

I was trying to just do something simple, organize the junk at the top of the stairs, and he was touching everything, and climbing on everything, and I told him not to, and he didn't even acknowledge that I spoke, let alone listen to me. Eeverything was really heavy and every single time I turned around he was literally on my heels so that I tripped over him. I don;t even know how many times I said, "move" "go over there" "go play" "out of the way please" and finally "GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

He just CONSTANTLY makes noise. A non stop whining and crying and hgih pitched demanding. It is WEARING ME DOWN. I don't know how much more of this I can take before I snap. He follows after me like a puppy. He NEVER just goes and plays in his room, or sits and watches television. He is a whining, obtrusive APPENDAGE.

I love him more than life itself. I do, and I enjoy spending time with him. But I am just so stressed, and he can be so frustrating, and I get to the point where I am absolutely DESEPERATE to get AWAY from him. Even if only for one single hour.

I feel awful feeling this way, he is my flesh and blood, my only son, my love!! BUT OMG IM GONNA SNAP!!!

Is this even normal?????

Last edited by PDM; 11/13/08 08:58 PM.