RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#395586 02/15/10 07:17 AM
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
How many magazines and newspapers do you get in your home every months?

Do you get a daily or weekly newspaper?

What do you do with them when you're done?

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I had managed to NOT have any publications coming to me, and then I joined a few RV organizations that sent me their mags. So now I get the Thousand Trails magazine, the Escapees RV Club magazine, the Good Sam RV travel magazine, and the Camping World RV magazine.

Eeeks.

I do read them all, and then I leave them in the magazine/library exchanges at the RV parks for others. So it works out.

If that was not an option for me, I would bring my magazines to libraries and thrift stores. Better to have them be reused than recycled.

Best of all is not to get them in the first place and read things online. I know I could probably get these subscriptions cancelled, but I DO read them and they are paid for anyway with my club memberships.

As for mags we used to get, like Sci American, we cancelled those and just read science websites now, for example.

What magazines do other people get? What do you do with them after?

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I subscribed to a bunch of literary style magazines for a year, to get inspiration and ideas from them. Their time is all running out now and I'm very glad. It was nice to read them, but also an "obligation" when they came in. I already have a huge backlog of books to read and review. So I'm glad they are all ending.

Lisa Shea, Owner

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site