this well probaly sound mean,, but i promise its not....
im not a big fan of my inlaws, many my hubbys mom and sister...they are not nice people....they say bad things about me to others and even to my face, but try to make it not sound like a insult...they are also one of those people who try and make every one feel sorry for them, and they try to get money from every one, they well not ask for it, they well make you feel so guilty that you end up giving them money....me and my hubby have been married for a yr and a half and his mom has still yet to call me his wife, she calls me "his little girl friend".. which allways makes me mad....im allways nice to them and try to help (if help is really needed) ..well in 24 more days i'll be having my baby and they want to come down and see the baby,, not becasue this well be her grand child, but becasue she thinks im really having a boy not a girl and that im just saying im haveing a girl because my hubbys sister wanted a girl and she had a boy..(like any one would really do that).....my hubbys mom and sister have never met my family..and im worried my inlaw well say something and all heck well brake lose..(my family dont keep there mouth shuts if some one says some thing mean or not nice) and i dont want them to say at
my house while im in the hospital ( the sister has stolen somethings from are house in the past)...i do not know how to talk to mu hubby about all this,,and im worried he well just get mad at me..any help well help :((