I that a man is going to be staying with my girlfriend over the next few days and she is hiding this from me, she has told her mom and others but not me. What should I do? We have been together over 2 years and she says she wants to marry me/move in with me. I am a single full-time father of a 3 year old child, that she loves very much. This is very stressful for me, that she is hiding this and I have been telling her how I truly feel which is that I'm okay with her wanting to be with other guys but that trust is all that is important, that hiding something from me would hurt. I am tempted to go by and spy at night but know this is intense. I am also tempted to go by in the morning before work and drop some things off, just to be able to see the guy. I don't want to be mad at her, I want to trust her, and don't know why she's hiding things. Our relationship has been hard this past weekend, maybe partially because of me knowing this and her hiding it from me. I don't want to cause a scene but I want her to understand that it hurts me when she hides things like this from me. She says stuff like she's all mine all the time and I'm serious about her. Why else would she hide this from me except with the intention of cheating or at least wanting to leave her options in case the guy wants her.