RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 97 of 98 1 2 95 96 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm preparing to finalize book 9 in my zoo mystery series. Zuzu and Felix are curled up in a kitten ball :). #namaste

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 12/28/17 04:35 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm documenting my great-grandfather's watercolor paintings of the Fox River in Illinois. Hopefully I'll get high-quality archival photos of them shortly, to make prints and other items from these. Treasure your history. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Black kittens Felix & Zuzu are curled up together in Bob's clean laundry clothes pile. It reminds me we don't need money or stuff. Just a few clothes & love :) #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I only got a few hours sleep last night preparing for an art event today. The event was loads of fun and I'm really looking forward to sleeping well tonight! meditating helps with that! Join me and meditate just 5 minutes. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. With all the issues with opioids, meditation has been shown in studies to be more effective at pain management than many medications. And it's free. Join me for just five minutes tonight. Take that first step! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Losing weight is never easy. Meditating gives you an added edge to help your body relax into the process. Join me for just five minutes. Every day you add steps you toward a better, healthier you. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I am so pleased with my new cyanotype grid I made with bicycle gears. I like the mindful nature of making these and how each one is wholly unique. Join me in treasuring each day.

What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. The two black kittens have been very helpful today. They climbed all over me during yoga, testing my balance. They aerated 3 of my plants. They tried to enhance an artwork. Good, creative, well-meaning kitties :). #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had a fantastic weekend. There was a Photography show opening on Fri. Sat featured workshops on Pastels and black and white photography, plus two awesome gigs. Today was a fascinating art marketing seminar. I'm just so blessed with the people and support in my life. What are you grateful for today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening mediation time. My fountain sphere is once again spinning thanks to the assistance of my black kittens. They are helpful out so many ways :).

#namaste

what are you grateful for tonight?

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 02/03/18 03:30 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 97 of 98 1 2 95 96 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site