RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#425571 10/03/14 12:02 AM
D
OP Offline
D
I'm sure you've heard this a million times but I really need to get my ex girlfriend back. I have wrote her a 2 page poem on how much I miss her but have yet to send it. We dated for 2 1/2 years and the only reasons I could gather was she felt so far from her friends and only closer to me. She also said she didn't feel like she used to. While that maybe true I don't see how you can just leave after that. We spent a lifetime of memories in just the time we spent together. We had love like I've never felt before. I made sure she was the focus of my life but apparently that wasn't enough. She left me in April and it's October now and we've had maybe 3 actual conversations since then. And every time I bring up me and her she stops talking to me for a month or two so I just gave up. I tried moving on and while I found that to be a temporary fix she is still on my mind night and day. I will die if that means me spending one more day with her but I can't seem to get her to budge, it's like out of nowhere she just hates me. If you have any ideas like I said I'm willing to try anything. She is in college right now and I'm still a senior in high school. I've poured my heart out and more but if anything I think it fueled the fire for some reason.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I apologize for not seeing this post before. The server moves really threw everything for a loop.

It's extremely normal for someone who is going off to college to want a fresh start. People tend to see college as a way to reinvent themselves and try all sorts of new things.

I would give her time. Wait until you get to college yourself. Then you'll both be in that situation and she might have gotten through that initial "wild" stage that most college people tend to go through.

Lisa Shea, Owner

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site