RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#425430 05/29/14 03:34 PM
P
OP Offline
P
There's a girl I like in my class. about 3 months ago I saw her in the gym staring at me while I worked out the whole time and I didn't want to distract her from her work out so I didn't walk up to talk to her. I saw her the next day and while she was walking in my direction towards the water fountain I said Hi and we made eye contact but she didn't say anything back.

now she's in my class and a lot of the girls sit around me in class including her. she sat 2 seats infront of me for the 1st week and she looked at me and when I would catch her she would pretend she was looking somewhere else.. and one day before class I saw her in the lab trying to find form to print ofr class and she I talked to hr but she didn't look at me... I offered to print it out for her and when I did we were talking and she'd smile and laugh a lot but didn't make much eye contact. in class she sits either in front of me or behind me but I can't talk to her in class. I tried to talk to her outside of class but she's always rushing to the financial aid office at my school... I notice she still looks at me in class. he's very quiet and doesn't talk much to anyone.
what should I do? try to talk to her outside of class?
does she like me? how do you know?

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Again, she is clearly shy and not willing to talk in public. You need to respect that and work with what SHE wants to do. Try the other ways of communication. Some people adore texting. Some adore Facebook. Find the world she lives in and then work in that world.

Lisa Shea, Owner
P
OP Offline
P
Thank you very much Ms. Shea. I appreciate your help & time and I will do then. I hope everything is fantastic with you and have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely,
Gerardo V.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site