This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#425387 - 04/25/14 11:47 AM Growing Taller
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
How tall are you? I'm now 5 feet, 6 5/16 inches. I used to get measured at 5'7". During yoga today I felt my spine lengthen ... hmmm. I've heard about people "growing taller" after doing yoga, not that they end up taller than their "proper" height but more that they regained their natural height once their spine straightened properly again. So I'll be tracking to see if I do indeed get a bit taller as I get back into my daily yoga routine. Are you currently shorter than your "one time top height"?

Add Growing Taller to Twitter Add Growing Taller to Facebook Add Growing Taller to MySpace Add Growing Taller to Del.icio.us Digg Growing Taller Add Growing Taller to Yahoo My Web Add Growing Taller to Google Bookmarks Add Growing Taller to Stumbleupon Add Growing Taller to Reddit
#425615 - 11/25/14 11:15 PM Re: Growing Taller [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
My doctor just measured me and said I was 5' 5 3/4". I'd stopped doing yoga for a while. I'm curious if they just didn't measure me accurately (the nurse seemed in a rush) or if I was slouching, or if I really did shrink that much. I'll do some tests at home!

Add Re: Growing Taller to Twitter Add Re: Growing Taller to Facebook Add Re: Growing Taller to MySpace Add Re: Growing Taller to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Growing Taller Add Re: Growing Taller to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Growing Taller to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Growing Taller to Stumbleupon Add Re: Growing Taller to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
39 minutes 22 seconds ago
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:35 PM
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:09 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors