Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#425398 - 05/02/14 12:58 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
My body likes yoga. I've gained about 1/4" in height since I got home and began daily yoga again. My cartilage is content. #yoga And did you know they can now 3D-print cartilage? Cool!

DailyMail UK / 3D Printing of Cartilage

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#425399 - 05/04/14 09:52 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

A fantastic yoga session. All of a sudden I had a wealth of ideas for the third mystery book I'm writing. After days of being stuck!

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#425401 - 05/05/14 10:06 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Today's yoga was wonderful, restful, stretching, and decorated with hummingbirds smile. A perfect way to begin the week. #yoga #hummingbirds

#425403 - 05/06/14 11:37 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Someone suggested I try Tiger Balm on my shoulders before yoga today. It only tingled a little. Maybe it's old? It's the tube kind. #yoga

#425404 - 05/06/14 01:07 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Here's the list of my yoga routine I do each morning. It takes 45m to 1 hour -

My Yoga Routine

#425407 - 05/09/14 11:48 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Tried yoga with Tiger Balm Ultra on my shoulders. It was good, but not "really" different. Maybe because my yoga top is a halter? #yoga I should try it with a regular t-shirt, to hold in the heat.

#425409 - 05/12/14 11:24 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Juliet the cat is a great assistant with yoga poses. Here she helps me with extended child pose. #yoga #serenity

#425411 - 05/13/14 01:19 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

I had a little visitor watching my yoga today - this is a European Paper Wasp - an invasive species here in Mass.

#425412 - 05/14/14 03:09 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

I had the most wonderful yoga session today - the first on my back porch this year. A hummingbird hovered right in front of my face! smile

#425413 - 05/14/14 03:21 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Here's my yoga space, on my back deck. Pepper plants, rosemary plant, hummingbird and suet feeder, kitty on leash smile. The pepper plants and rosemary plant are several years old - we bring them in each winter. They've only been outside for a week or two.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
I like a girl in my class
by Lisa Shea
06/25/14 06:12 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors