Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#424864 - 02/04/13 07:12 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I'm glad this thread is here as a reminder. I will be re-watching Cloud Atlas tonite, with Dan, and will have plenty of time while it play to do some yoga and post in this forum.

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#424865 - 02/05/13 08:43 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
A lovely yoga session - wow, much different doing it mid-day after my shake! I felt much stronger and integrated with the poses.

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#424872 - 02/09/13 03:41 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

I did some nice easy stretching yoga last night, watching project runway. Maybe i will walk around the pond today and do some more.

#425058 - 07/10/13 06:34 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Gumman Offline

I am newbie here, well, there are many pose to do yoga but my favorite pose is yoga. Early morning yoga is very beneficial for your calmness. Yes you are right that yoga is a great way to start a day..

#425109 - 08/27/13 09:45 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

A lovely #yoga session on my back porch - but last night's massive rainstorm seems to have swept away the cute tree frog. I can't find him! I hope he's all right. I did see many dragonflies.

#425110 - 08/29/13 05:58 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Preparing for my 10pm meditation. I think I'll meditate on breath tonight. How about you? Join me in serenity! #meditate

#425111 - 08/30/13 08:39 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

I had a great yoga class yesterday that was much harder than i am used to. No real rests and no savasana. I missed the savasana more than i thought i would.

#425126 - 08/31/13 12:04 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Jilly -

It is great that you tried a yoga class. We learn something new from every new instructor.

I agree that I greatly enjoy savasana and would miss it if it was completely missing from a session. I always have a savasana at the end of my sessions.

#425127 - 09/01/13 10:47 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Had a lovely #yoga session - the cute tree frog is gone again, but it rained last night. Maybe he simply has somewhere dry he goes to.

#425284 - 01/29/14 04:12 AM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

A lovely #yoga session. I haven't done a full one in a while. Plus the birds were flying steadily at the feeder. A lovely start to the day.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
09/01/14 06:03 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 11:00 AM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors