RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 10 Day 3 - a gorgeous day. The fire pit is in a new spot and I adore it there. I'll post a photo. I had dinner with a friend and delicious dessert. A lovely, lovely day.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ooops - No Complain Reboot 11 Day 1. I was pouring my artichoke liqueur for my Champagne cocktail, trying to add just a little. The bottle isn't meant for pouring small amounts apparently smile. I ended up with it all over the table. I might have been a bit exasperated by that.

Starting fresh! smile

How are you guys doing?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 12 Day 2. Yesterday I was running late for a formal dress dinner event and complained a bit in the process smile. Still, the event was fantastic and I enjoyed it immensely!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 13 Day 1 smile LOL. Still aiming for that 5 day elusive goal. Today it was that the kitchen was so full of plants, dirty dishes, printers, old stereos, etc., that there wasn't one clear spot to put down the mail. I snapped smile.

And then I took a deep breath, and Bob helped out. We got all the plants outside, now that the last cold night has finally passed. I did two loads of dishes. I have all the printers and stereos documented on craigslist now and they're going upstairs to wait for the requests to come in. I hung up the jackets. So now I'm really happy, because the kitchen and dining area are in great shape.

So I have to learn to take that deep breath when I hit the challenge, and pause. Really, in the grand scheme of things, having a temporarily dirty kitchen isn't that bad.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 13 Day 3 - still aiming just for my five day goal for now. So two more days to go. I am learning new patience and "pause" skills every day, which is great. Today looks sunny and lovely. A great deal of things on my to-do list, but I'll take them one by one.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No complain Reboot 14 Day 4 - getting close to that five day mark! I will strive to be peaceful, calm, and supportive today.

How are you guys doing? Are you becoming more aware of triggers that disturb your peace?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No complain Reboot 14 Day 5 - if I can make it through today, I have a new Lisa record! I can do it! smile smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
LOL that's OK, I had a glitch.

It involved driving in pouring rain, trying to answer the phone while driving in said rain, being late, and being scolded for being late.

So note to self - just don't answer phones while driving in rain smile.

So I'm on No Complain reboot 15, Day 2. Which is fine! Today is a fresh day.

How are you guys doing?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely weekend with my son visiting has me on No Complain Reboot 15, Day 4. Still aiming to make it past 5 days. We'll see!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Taking life one day at a time really does help! I'm now on No Complain Project Reboot 15, Day 9. I was expecting that my stressful day in New York City would have me complain, but Bob and Dad did such an awesome job of nurturing me that I made it through without a complaint! Yoga and meditation absolutely help.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site