RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Today is the 4th Sequential Day of the current "round" in my no-complain project. I need to think of a better way to describe that. I.e. if I complain I start fresh on Day 1. What would that be termed? If I just say Day 1 it sounds like I just began - but that's not it.

In any case, yesterday had a spot or two where I could have complained, and I made a conscious effort to instead express my feelings in a supportive / informative way. So I am content with that.

So far today had a huge potential trigger - my camera's memory card failed on me and lost multiple days worth of files. Including all the daffodil videos I painstakingly took yesterday. But I did not complain or get upset. I have faith that software can recover most / all of them. Plus I had been *told* by my digital photography instructor at the beginning of the class to regularly reformat all my camera memory cards, to prevent this from happening, and I ignored him. So this could have been prevented. I tried a number of free software options but they want me to pay $40 to $70 to actually get the files. So Bob will look into this for me when he gets home.

I had a friend Debi over for a little while, and that was lovely. And we planted some more snow peas, and rinsed our bean sprouts, and I've had two veggie shakes. So all in all even with its hiccups the day is moving along nicely.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complaining Project - Reboot 5 Day 5 - a sunny delightful day, I'm mixing up hummingbird nectar. I haven't seen one yet, but I'm hopeful!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
oops! Just complained about a scheduling snafu. My mom tried to schedule my graduation party on the day of Bob's gig out in Charlton. Ooops. Starting now on Reboot 6 Day 1 smile. One day at a time!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No-Complaining Reboot 6 Day 2 is going smoothly. Gorgeous sunshine, my schoolwork is set, the clothes are washing, the dishes are too.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 7 Day 1 - restarting due to a minor glitch smile. I was pulling out supplies from my origami shelves, a box tumbled, and a complaint ensued. One day at a time!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 8 Day 1 - today was a massive project clearing out all the pricker bushes mixed in with the forsythia. I'm proud that I only complained once smile. It was a long swath along a stone wall, and I got it all cleared and neat! Now we're going to put stone edging around the forsythia, and perhaps plant some chocolate chip bugleweed in front of the stone wall as ground cover, and it'll be lovely . Happy happy.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 8 Day 2 - so far so good! Maybe because I wasn't out digging through pricker bushes all day smile. Making lots of progress on various projects, enjoying a berry-filled Champagne Cocktail, parakeet is warbling, life is good smile.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 8 Day 3 - sending reminders out about the upcoming Mused Literary Review deadline on May 8. I love working on Mused smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK restarting on No Complain Reboot 9 Day 1 - we had to race to get my three photos to the location in time to register for the art show, and I ended up complaining. There was no need to race either, if I'd planned the day out a bit better. So I need to be aware of that. No need to cause myself extra stress.

The rest of the day was smooth, though, so overall I'm content. And this is my third art show this year, so that is exciting for me. I'm enjoying them. This one had a flower theme, and I love flowers.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
No Complain Reboot 10 Day 2 - had to restart yesterday when I complained a bit about the initial placement of our new fire pit smile That's all right, one step at a time. I do like having it! Very serene. How are you doing in being aware of your effect on the world?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site