This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424902 - 03/02/13 04:42 PM Selling Clutter on ebay
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I just sold an old receiver remote on ebay for $60. That's pretty amazing to me. It's a remote control. It shows that things you might find fairly useless, someone else finds quite useful.

I had sworn off ebay for a while, because of scammers, but I'm carefully going back on now. I'm much more cautious now about how I list items and ship them.

Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Twitter Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Facebook Add Selling Clutter on ebay to MySpace Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Del.icio.us Digg Selling Clutter on ebay Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Yahoo My Web Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Google Bookmarks Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Stumbleupon Add Selling Clutter on ebay to Reddit
#424910 - 04/18/13 09:58 PM Re: Selling Clutter on ebay [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

My ebay sales are going exceedingly slowly. I have sold one or two items. I do have a five-book leather bound set of the Lord of the Rings series that I'm preparing to sell. I think ebay is the best place to sell that.

Do you guys use ebay?

Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Twitter Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Facebook Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to MySpace Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Selling Clutter on ebay Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Stumbleupon Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Reddit
#425266 - 01/15/14 02:39 PM Re: Selling Clutter on ebay [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Packed up 2 ebay items, 1 amazon, 1 paperback bookswap and Bob is bringing them all to the post office for me. Decluttering one step at a time, plus bringing in a bit of income too. And making people happy. A win-win-win.

Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Twitter Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Facebook Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to MySpace Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Selling Clutter on ebay Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Stumbleupon Add Re: Selling Clutter on ebay to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
10/19/14 05:53 PM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Daily Yoga
by munjidaw1
09/24/14 12:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors