Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#424682 - 10/09/12 01:07 AM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I suppose technically my bedroom is above my office, which could be considered my cave. I'm in here all day long smile. So I just wake up, come down the stairs, and I'm in my office. And then at night the process reverses!

Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Twitter Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Facebook Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to MySpace Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Bedroom Cleaning Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Stumbleupon Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Reddit
#424752 - 12/19/12 01:21 PM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Cargo sells their makeup in recyclable, compostable, and sometimes plantable, containers. And I love their colors.

Bare Minerals has handy reusable containers.

Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Twitter Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Facebook Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to MySpace Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Bedroom Cleaning Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Stumbleupon Add Re: Bedroom Cleaning to Reddit
#424763 - 12/20/12 09:03 PM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Dear Jilly -

That is great to hear that some makeup companies are creating plantable makeup containers! I love that idea smile.

#424798 - 12/31/12 01:42 AM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Burt's bees makeup also has some makeup in recyclable tins.

All my Paula's Choice stuff is made from recycled plastic that i can again recycle.

Speaking of organizing bedrooms, I only get to sleep on half my bed. The other half I use as a table for storing things. Sloppy!

#424799 - 01/02/13 04:09 AM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Jilly -

In Japan they would consider it "wasted space" to have a bed out all day long taking up space. They roll up / put away the bed so that space can be used functionally during daytime hours. So you're being efficient!

Can you maybe put a board on the bed so that it's a table in the day and then move the board at night?

#424809 - 01/03/13 01:14 AM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Interesting idea, Lisa. That is not the direction i want to go in inside Serenity, but for other people i could see it working nicely.

I finally cleaned off the other half of my bed last night and am luxuriating in having an entire bed to stretch out on! It's easier to sleep around these cats now, too.

#424837 - 01/03/13 10:10 AM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

That's great news, Jilly! I'm so glad you are feeling serene!

#424874 - 02/09/13 03:50 PM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

It's interesting how little we need to live with when we come down to it. I am traveling for a month, quite easily, with my one suitcase. I don't even feel deprived of options for shoes or clothes. You just kind of get more use out of what you have.

Food for thought, at least. We don't need as many choices in all things as we think we do.

#424885 - 02/13/13 12:08 AM Re: Bedroom Cleaning [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

That is very true Jilly. Once we have gathered up things we adore, and passed along the rest to others, then each choice we have is a great one.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 06:18 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
I like a girl in my class
by Lisa Shea
06/25/14 06:12 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors