Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424746 - 12/18/12 05:46 AM New Orleans - Romantic City?
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
CNN is listing New Orleans, LA as one of the most romantic cities in the world. What do you think? Have you been there? Was it romantic?

Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Twitter Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Facebook Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to MySpace Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Del.icio.us Digg New Orleans - Romantic City? Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Yahoo My Web Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Google Bookmarks Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Stumbleupon Add New Orleans - Romantic City? to Reddit
#424747 - 12/19/12 05:46 AM Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I thought the French Quarter was very romantic. Lots of secret cobblestone alleyways, draping vines over iron-wrought balconies, fountains, a european ambiance.

Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Twitter Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Facebook Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to MySpace Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Reddit
#424767 - 12/21/12 02:09 AM Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Jilly -

I agree that the wrought-iron balconies brought to mind scenes from Romeo and Juliet. One could imagine sitting at a sidewalk cafe, sipping a cup of tea, watching the world go by.

Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Twitter Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Facebook Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to MySpace Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Orleans - Romantic City? to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:35 PM
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:09 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors