Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#423232 - 04/03/12 06:21 AM Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13?
Maggie Scott Offline

This time show was not very entertaining but now it is gearing up. Who do you find the winner this time?

Edited by Lisa Shea (04/07/12 07:56 PM)

Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Twitter Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Facebook Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to MySpace Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Del.icio.us Digg Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Yahoo My Web Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Google Bookmarks Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Stumbleupon Add Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Reddit
#423288 - 04/07/12 07:57 PM Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? [Re: Maggie Scott]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I'm not sure it's getting more entertaining; I've lost interest in the people who are left on the show. If anything I would like it to be over soon so I can move on to a fresh season.

I've been very disappointed by the game-playing in this season. I like them better when they are inspirational.

Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Twitter Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Facebook Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to MySpace Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Who will be the winner on the biggest loser 13? to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors