RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 98 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10pm on Friday night! I got caught up in my schoolwork and somehow missed my chiming alert. OK I'm ready! It'll be good to take a break, I'm in finals week so I have two final papers due on Sunday. Lots of stuff to do.

OK, meditation. Bob has taken over the TV so no Leela. Hmmm. I think I will do a walking meditation, heel to toe, that can be a nice break from sitting.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I missed Sat and Sun for various reasons, but here we are on Monday and I definitely need it! I'm helping a friend of mine proof his book for publication. I did a full sweep of his book and fixed NUMEROUS typos in it. Now he just gave me a fresh version and all my typo fixes are gone! He accidentally did his polishing work on an old version of the document. So I had to run a "document compare" between the two and am manually redoing my typo fixes. Again. It's frustrating to do the same work twice. At least this time I don't have to find them again, just make the fixes indicated by the Word compare.

How shall I meditate tonight. When I tried my walking meditation, I kept getting distracted by the clutter everywhere. So that wasn't ideal. Maybe a feet-up-the-wall quiet one tonight.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Tuesday I was sound asleep, my sleep schedule is getting unusual even for me smile Today I'm here! I had a lovely dinner with my mom, then an hour of PS3 dancing, and now it's a great time for a mental break!

Maybe a breath meditation tonight, that is always a good one to work on.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
ok it's a half hour til meditation time. I am going to do a quiet sitting with lots of soft blankets around me for ten minutes, when the time comes.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That sounds awesome Jilly! Soft blankets bring a great texture into your meditation.

Bob is off shopping so I actually have a silent house. I think I will do a sitting breath meditation again. That is very restful for me.

I woke up at 6pm today and pretty much all I have been doing for the past 4 hours is sorting my email. I really need to get this under control, there is SO much mail deluging me that I am falling further behind. So a focus break would help me a lot.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
OKay, I was distracted by my reading. Will start meditation now!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Yesterday I was caught up in dancing and went right past meditation time. I guess I was doing a dancing meditation! It's good for my health at least smile

Today I am busy reloading my first four medieval novels up. I had found a few minor typos in each one once they went live, and I waited until now in case more were reported. But it seems that's all there was. So they all get shiny new versions for going forward.

I have three done, and will take a meditation break! I think a sitting meditation will do nicely.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I will do tonite's meditation now. Sitting down with a smooth stone. This always attracts the cats - me sitting still!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm so sorry I've been away. Things have been absolutely hectic in my life. I am finally feeling like I can breathe again. My mom keeps asking me to visit to see a show or something, and I can't even imagine doing it. Every second is already backlogged; I can't possibly take 5 hours to just sit and watch entertainment.

I need to get my life back under control. This is just too much, with the school and work and books and everything else.

OK, I really need to be able to *breathe*.

Meditation today. Sit on the couch. Close my eyes. Even ten minutes would be a blessing right now.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Lisa, have you decided how to ease back on things?

Page 7 of 98 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site