RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Jilly -

The BBBS will probably come around in another month, so when they do I definitely will target the "dress shirts"! I know I haven't worn any of them in years. It's time to let others wear them and enjoy them!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Ok, I am going to make myself get up and find another clothing item to put in the donate pile.

I just picked out a shirt and pair of capris and added them to the pile. They were both nice items, but i didn't love them. So that is now done.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
That is great Jilly! One step at a time.

There are so many things we "like" in this world. But other people would *adore* those things. So it's great to let the things go be adored, and to have our own worlds focus on things that are adored.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Right. I'd cleaned things out enough by now that there is nothing I don't like. But that's still too much stuff. It should only be things I adore.

Getting up now to put another clothing item on the donate pile.

-----

Ok, done! I can seem to manage at least just one thing at each time.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm in that state too with my clothing. I've gone through them probably 20 times over the past two years and kept whittling down. So now I'm down to all things I like. I like each item. But I still don't wear some. So it's time to prune further, when BBBS comes around next time.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Oops. I have more clothes now. I'm visiting with family in Florida, and we of course made some visits to Goodwill (our favorite activity). My mother in law had me pick out clothes for my birthday and for xmas. Nice things...but now I have MORE clothes. And dan bought me two pairs of really pretty pants as just a gift, just to be sweet.

I guess when i get home I should pull out that many more clothes to donate away.

It is so easy to acquire, isn't it?

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
How are you doing with your clothing Jilly?

I looked again at my tshirt list and I'm content with that. I enjoy each shirt and I do wear them. So I am fine with having those. I haven't added any new ones, and I have a nice selection to match my moods.

It's the dressier shirts I should look at weeding out, since I rarely if ever wear those.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site