RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly -

My weight fluctuates between say 115 and 140. Right now I'm on the 140 end. My sweats and tshirts fit me throughout that range, so I don't have any clothes in the house that don't fit - the only exception is one box of jeans that are too small. I never wear jeans any more - only sweats - so I'm not sure why I keep them. Mostly because all jeans on the shelves now are styles I dislike, and I really like these jeans' style, so if I can get to fit into them again I'd enjoy wearing them I think, to go out dancing or something.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Whoops - i just brought home four newer (used) tee shirts from a thrift store. They are not ratty, stained or holey like many of the ones I have here. I need to dig out four old ones then, so i can keep the One In One Out rule.

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
what is it with most of us that we hold onto our jeans even if they dont fit...lately ive been giving mine away a pair here or there to someone who takes them and will fit into them...eventually ill be rid of them and have that extra space...

i loveee sweats so non clingy and warm and comfy...some just reg. sweats some a lil more dressy...just wish the ones that were a little more dressy were not so thin and flimsy...whats with that ????

they cut out the wind come in some very nice colors an you can mix or match...i dont like the sweats with hoodies tho...i dont like that bulk around my neck...

long live sweats giggle laugh

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I am in sweats right now, and they are pretty much all I wear. Since I work from home, I live in sweats and save a lot on clothes, I suppose.

I do have a few pairs of jeans that no longer fit - but the reason I keep them is that I don't like at all the modern style of jeans. I don't like the "ride on the lower hip" style. I like jeans that are more covering. So I have to keep my old jeans and hope I fit into them again at some point, because otherwise I'm stuck with jeans that I find to be a bit indecent.

Sweats, at least, have full coverage.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
I don't own jeans because I don't like the feeling of something tight around my waist. If I had to wear jeans they would only be the hip riders, actually. Different likes again!

Also, I love a hoodie on my sweatshirts, either with zips or anoraks.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I wouldn't wear jeans as a child because I didn't like the tight feeling against my skin. I preferred softer fabrics. So it seems we're similar there.

But I do prefer something that covers up to my high waist, so the shirt then covers down past that point and creates total coverage.

I mostly wear sweats inside so I prefer a simple pull-over with no zippers or other items in them. If I went out and a sweatshirt was not enough, I'd want to put something else on over the sweatshirt (a windbreaker) so I still had that solid smooth fabric against my skin.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
I found my nice shirts that I was missing! I have some awesome tunics that I could not for the life of me figure out where they were. But now that I am making a tiny bit of headway in the boxes of stuff i have cluttering up my mobile, i found them!

So now I need to reassess the stuff i have and eliminate enough to make room for these 'new' things.

Good Friend
Good Friend
If I could I would live in my t-shirts and yoga pants. But I have to dress for work so that means I have way too many clothes. I forget what I have. You know how some celebrity types have whole rooms that are just their closets? I have that going on...but way not so fancy. I have a few things in my room, then in the sewing/treadmill/bycicle...general clutter room, I have the rest of my garb and shoes. That way its out of the way.
What I need to do is go through it all, have a massive garage sale and just keep what I actually wear. I am sort of a clothes horse. A victim of fashion. I'm old but still hip. yeah, that's me!

J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Kathy, that kitchen photo with your keets is really sweet!

Good Friend
Good Friend
Thanks! We had fun today.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site