Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 97 98
#421667 01/27/12 03:06 AM
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Find peace and serenity in your world. Come join me at 10pm each evening to regain a focus and relaxation which will help the rest of your day!

10pm tonight - long deep breaths smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's 10pm on the dot! Time for daily meditation!

Close your eyes, take in long, deep breaths, and release your thoughts.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10pm on Sunday! I missed last night because of the gig.

Time to meditate!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's 10pm on a Monday night! Time to meditate! Ohhhmmmmmmm smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Last night was a BellaOnline editor chat so I was busy chatting.

Tonight I'm here!

Long, deep breaths smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Ah, i will hopefully remember to join tonite. That will be 8pm Mt Time here. smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Set your timer for tonight, 10pm EST!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Is this happening now?

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Yup, 10pm, I am here! Close your eyes and take in a long, deep breath!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Still breathing... smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Lol I left my computer and used Leela on my futon. I did the 8 minute energizing session, then the 10 minute "heart opening" session. It was quite nice. It had me breathing in thoughts for peace about myself, and then breathing out thoughts of peace for someone else. I chose you smile

Quite a lovely meditation session!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Oh, thank you! I really appreciate that. I really need to recharge after these last three days. smile

I sat quietly in bed with a back scratch brush and did deep breathing and back scratching. I tried not too think about anything - i just wanted to relax. Breathe in, breathe out...

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
well i could be mistaken but i believe when your meditating your not suppose to be doing back scratching at the same time jilly giggle...bet it felt good tho smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditating can come in a wide variety of styles - for example walking meditation involves moving around, and there is meditation that focuses on sound or on a visual.

So a meditation of a back scratching sounds like one way to draw in focus!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's 10pm on Saturday night - time to enjoy meditation!

Tonight I am going for a 20 minute meditation, letting thoughts that float into my mind float out again like a cloud.

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 02/05/12 03:04 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
well maybe you think back scratching draws focus but i can truly say ive never seen anyone anywhere at anytime advocate it or tell someone to do that while meditating...im certain you cant either giggle crazy lets be a lilllll bit realistic here. smile

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/05/12 04:15 AM.
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Ooops, I forgot about tonite. It takes a while to make a habit. smile

Let's stop talking about the back scratching merits. I will relate what I am doing with all honesty, k?

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
Dear Jilly

my comment was meant to by playful jilly, a bit of a chuckle or a smile once in awhile is also very medicinal in finding inner peace with oneself.

i saw no harm on commenting where it is a open discussion...and was drawing upon what i have known in many different types of meditational instructions. smile

also, there is no issue here about honesty being involved...as i was also being honest.

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/05/12 06:32 AM.
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Illusive, I am not a newbie to meditating. I am a bit sensitive sometimes though when i feel like someone makes me look foolish. Not your fault; my problem with me.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly -

Just a minor comment because people are finding and reading this thread, and others may want to do meditation involving objects touching their body.

Several of my meditation books do talk about touch being a key sense, and that meditating with touch can be a powerful way to meditate.

One category of suggestions involves your own body. Many suggest resting your hand on your stomach and sensing the natural activity that takes place there. Related to that is the set that has you rest your hand on your heart, for the same reason.

A second set of suggestions involves an inanimate object at rest. So you hold a non-dangerous object and meditate on it. It can be a smooth stone, a multi-facet angled rock, a twisted piece of wood, whatever connects with you at the moment. You explore the dimensions and textures of the object.

A third set of suggestions merges the two and has you interacting that object with your body and examining the sensations that result. So a back scratcher is an ideal form of this.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's important when we respond to posts that we create an atmosphere that we encourage and welcome their progress. Our hope is to draw new, shy members into sharing their own thoughts.

If we set an expectation that a person will be told "you are doing it wrong", then that discourages why people from posting.

We want to strive to create an atmosphere where people feel they will be encouraged and supported, however they are choosing to begin.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Sorry for the delay, with the classwork I'm running a little late tonight.

It's 10:20pm and I'm ready to meditate! I desperately need it after today's stress smile Thank goodness I got all the papers in before that deadline. The teachers take a full grade letter off for papers that are submitted late.

OK. Long breaths. Bob is playing Skyrim so I think I will go meditate upstairs where there are no sounds of screaming monsters smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I did about a half hour of meditation, that was just what I needed. I did a candle meditation in my room. I lit a candle and focused on it. It flickered a lot on the beginning and I thought about getting another candle. But then I thought that this was part of the lesson, to deal with things that might normally seem annoying, and to learn to accept the way they are. So I began to think of the flickering candle as a twinkling star, and I was able to relax with it. And the candle settled down, and it was lovely smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
that is quite nice! I like that!

I was sitting around a fire this evening and missed the meditation time. Staring at a fire is nice, though, and has it's own meditative qualities.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Yes definitely staring at a flame is a classic form of meditation. Well done!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10pm on Monday! Time for relaxing meditation! I think I may do sound meditation tonight. I want to try a variety over the days.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
oh starting at a fire is very nice to meditate and at live coals on how the fire within them dance...

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Oh, yes, a real fire. Beautiful!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10pm on Monday! Meditation time! What haven't I done yet. Touch meditation. OK, I'm going to meditate with something in my hands to examine.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Crud. I missed it again. I need to stick a post-it to my face saying 8:00 !

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
ROTF oh jilly ...sometimes we both are so much alike giggle...and i want to do a head slap...if its meant to be it will be...all in universes times ...when your ready it will happen...dont stress over it ...

obviously what your doing must be more important and has your attention for that reason at that time because its something your suppose to be doing...even if its nothing...sometimes nothing is a profound thing ... smile

Good Friend
Good Friend
I try to meditate every night when I'm soaking in a bubble bath...sorry Jilly...no reading, no music, just me and the bubbles. But then I start to think, with nothing else to do with my brain, then pretty soon I'm either stressing out or upset about something. I suck at meditation. frown

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
you dont really suck at meditation...as soon as your mind starts to drift...thats when you need to redirect back to ...how that bubble bath feels ..and your pampering yourself...take a facecloth at that moment or just cup your hand and drizzle the water over yourself and watch the droplets ..be aware of how it feels an looks...swish the water...maybe add a bit more warm water...and listen to it fill the tub more...have some music on...close your eyes feel the steaminess things like that... laugh

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Kathy -

Illusive is exactly right. Meditation is the *practice* of learning to tune your mind. You can't suck at it. You are just at a different stage of practicing which is fine. Every human gets distracted thoughts, and the practice of meditation helps us to learn how to let those drift away again.

There will always be times that we get sucked into our thoughts, and that's normal! When we realize we have been, then we smile gently at ourselves, praise ourselves for realizing it, and refocus on our breath and the bubbles.

One step at a time!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Jilly -

I have a timer on my PC that goes off every hour. It's the only way I'm aware of time passing. Without the timer I'd never remember that I want to set aside time for meditation. Maybe your phone or PC can have a timer on it?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK it is 10pm on Tuesday. Time for a meditation.

Maybe tonight I will do a moving meditation - walking heel to toe around the house. I wish I had snow - last year I made a labyrinth spiral in the snow and adored it. I was really looking forward to doing it again this year, but no snow!! It's unfair, winter is supposed to be about beautiful snow.

But I need to remember that nature is varied and that is fine smile With this year's lack of snow I will appreciate next year's snow even more than usual. So I will make an indoor labyrinth.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
dear Lisa...i remember last year all too well with the snow...forgive me for saying...glad you cant do that giggle...this is nice toooo...instead go out and do a visual as if there were snow...sigh... smile

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I've never ever thought of snow as having an upside. LOL. But the labyrinth idea is a cool thought.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I *adore* snow. You can ski! You can sled! It looks absolutely gorgeous. Snow snow snow. I think we're getting some tomorrow! Hurrah!!

I wouldn't live in New England if I didn't adore snow smile It's why I'm here!

OK, on to meditation. Hmmmm, what kind of meditation to explore tonight. Taste! I've done sight, sound, texture, touch, movement. Now taste. I will meditate with a glass of wine next to me, and explore all aspects of its taste.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
there are many places that have snow...you dont have to live in new england to have it ...and thank goodness ...it wont be much snow at all...an poof it will be gone in a blink...yipeee smile

Edited
wow...was that snow...giggle barely a dusting even a ant couldnt ski or slide in that... laugh

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/11/12 05:10 PM.
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
It's 7pm here. In one hour it will be 8pm and I can meditate with you guys. Slapping a post it on my face! OK, on my monitor. smile

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Two minutes before minimum safe distance.

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Okay, doing Downward Dog with some rainsounds starting now!

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
okay, that was lovely. It got a little harder to hold the pose at the end, but i did keep reminding myself to relax into it, and listen to the rain sounds.

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
i think i will do the same things again tonite it if i can remember to be here at 8pm MST.

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Okay, i am ready to go. Anyone else here?

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Whew. i am all woozy from being inverted. I had to switch up downward dog with other poses to keep a whole ten minutes.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Sorry sorry I'm here - Bob was having challenges with the holopchi cooking process so I had to call my mom on the phone (we're Ukrainian) and get the low-down on how this is supposed to work. So now the cabbage is cored and I'm back to my desk.

I'm ready to meditate! I'll go with Jilly's idea and do yoga moving meditation tonight.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Okay, ten minutes of quiet sitting, while holding a pretty stone, begins now!

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
i love Golompkies...what you call...holopchi...i make them often during the winter and have a recipe from a very old full polish woman...some call them pigs in the blanket or just plain old cabbage rolls...such a comfort food i think...and they sound like a lot of work but i find prepartion to go quite smoothly and quickly enough... laugh

the real challenge is to find in some store cabbage large enough so when you need to cut away the vein you still have a large enough leaf to roll the contents in. I however, dont use saurkraut or ham ...therein lies the cultural differences in recipes.

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/14/12 06:00 PM.
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'll post the recipe when we are through with that set of testing!

It's meditation time on Valentine's Day - a perfect day to have a loving-kindness meditation!

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
hey thanks appreciate it laugh

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK it's nearly 10pm on Wednesday, I am being prepared this time. I have my Wii turned on and Leela all powered up. I've got it ready to do a 12 minute guided meditation.

I'll send a link to this thread out to my Twitter and Facebook page - hopefully we'll get some people to relax with us tonight!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Okey dokey! Exactly 10pm! And Leela is live and waiting! Hurrah smile

I will go with my lovely ginger twist tea and do the 12 minute guided meditation, and then whatever one unlocks after that which may be a 15 minute one.

Chime in if you're meditating too!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Okay! I am here and sitting quietly!

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
With candles lit and holding my two small stones from the previous two bellaonline getherings.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That's great Jilly! I did the 12 minute meditation and then a 14 minute meditation after that. I've now unlocked a 17 minute meditation, the final one. I need to get my logic schoolwork in before midnight, but I think once I do that that I'll go back and do the 17 minute one, they were really restful.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK it's 10pm on Thursday! I have Leela up and ready to go. I did do the 17 minute meditation yesterday - today I think I'll go through a section of each meditation, to better document what each is about. Each one uses a different focus, to help users learn about a variety of techniques. I'll post the summary when I'm done!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I did mine later in the evening - i was actually taking a nap at 8pm. I know, weird schedule. I had a very emotional day so i needed that nap.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Here's the full review of Leela, along with descriptions of each of the meditation sections :

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art175245.asp

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10pm on Friday night! I got caught up in my schoolwork and somehow missed my chiming alert. OK I'm ready! It'll be good to take a break, I'm in finals week so I have two final papers due on Sunday. Lots of stuff to do.

OK, meditation. Bob has taken over the TV so no Leela. Hmmm. I think I will do a walking meditation, heel to toe, that can be a nice break from sitting.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I missed Sat and Sun for various reasons, but here we are on Monday and I definitely need it! I'm helping a friend of mine proof his book for publication. I did a full sweep of his book and fixed NUMEROUS typos in it. Now he just gave me a fresh version and all my typo fixes are gone! He accidentally did his polishing work on an old version of the document. So I had to run a "document compare" between the two and am manually redoing my typo fixes. Again. It's frustrating to do the same work twice. At least this time I don't have to find them again, just make the fixes indicated by the Word compare.

How shall I meditate tonight. When I tried my walking meditation, I kept getting distracted by the clutter everywhere. So that wasn't ideal. Maybe a feet-up-the-wall quiet one tonight.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Tuesday I was sound asleep, my sleep schedule is getting unusual even for me smile Today I'm here! I had a lovely dinner with my mom, then an hour of PS3 dancing, and now it's a great time for a mental break!

Maybe a breath meditation tonight, that is always a good one to work on.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
ok it's a half hour til meditation time. I am going to do a quiet sitting with lots of soft blankets around me for ten minutes, when the time comes.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That sounds awesome Jilly! Soft blankets bring a great texture into your meditation.

Bob is off shopping so I actually have a silent house. I think I will do a sitting breath meditation again. That is very restful for me.

I woke up at 6pm today and pretty much all I have been doing for the past 4 hours is sorting my email. I really need to get this under control, there is SO much mail deluging me that I am falling further behind. So a focus break would help me a lot.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
OKay, I was distracted by my reading. Will start meditation now!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Yesterday I was caught up in dancing and went right past meditation time. I guess I was doing a dancing meditation! It's good for my health at least smile

Today I am busy reloading my first four medieval novels up. I had found a few minor typos in each one once they went live, and I waited until now in case more were reported. But it seems that's all there was. So they all get shiny new versions for going forward.

I have three done, and will take a meditation break! I think a sitting meditation will do nicely.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I will do tonite's meditation now. Sitting down with a smooth stone. This always attracts the cats - me sitting still!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm so sorry I've been away. Things have been absolutely hectic in my life. I am finally feeling like I can breathe again. My mom keeps asking me to visit to see a show or something, and I can't even imagine doing it. Every second is already backlogged; I can't possibly take 5 hours to just sit and watch entertainment.

I need to get my life back under control. This is just too much, with the school and work and books and everything else.

OK, I really need to be able to *breathe*.

Meditation today. Sit on the couch. Close my eyes. Even ten minutes would be a blessing right now.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Lisa, have you decided how to ease back on things?

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I completely fell out of practice on my meditation. And I do miss it immensely. I need to work it back into my schedule. I am making good progress on the house decluttering project so I think that will help a lot. I would love to have a much less filled house.

I will set my alarm to do a meditation tonight at 10pm - so in an hour and 20 minutes. I'd love to have people join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK I am here! It is 10pm! I will strive to do a 5 minute meditation. I think I need to start in a small dose - it's been a very long day full of lots of coding, and it's not done yet. Still, progress is being made.

So here I go, turning down the lights and breathing deeply. Come join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK running a little late tonight because Bob needed some help, but here I am!

Aiming for 5 minutes again tonight, it will be a challenge with Bob disassembling the living room as I type smile Challenges are good!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was very nice. I am SO glad I am getting back into a daily meditation practice. It does refresh me and give me more energy to continue tackling my tasks.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK my hard drive melted down early this week and I'm barely getting it back running again. One of the replacement hard drives we brought home didn't work either. So it's been a long, stressful week.

I can definitely use some moments of quiet here, to relax and regroup!

I will aim for five minutes tonight. My computer is busy doing windows updates anyway smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I know I normally start the meditations at 10pm EST but the mailing is still running so I'm holding off until it finishes. If you're here for the meditation, I'll be starting it soon! Read through a few of the posts to get into the meditative mood smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK a bit of a delay but it's 11:11 (that magical time I love) and the newsletter is completely sent. So I'm starting my meditation now! Everyone who is around, join in for ten minutes of quiet meditation!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Wow that was quite lovely. And now I'm inspired to test out a tangerine bath salt recipe! Deep breathing and relaxation can really help to bring down stress levels.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's 10pm, meditation time! I welcome you all to join in a few minutes of rest and relaxation.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10pm is meditation time smile Meditation reduces stress and helps you sleep!

I am aiming for 10 minutes at 10pm tonight smile Join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
LOL what's funny is I have an alert on my computer, and lately I get annoyed that the alert disrupts something I'm doing! It goes to show how much I really need the meditation, to regain some balance in my life.

I'll do my best to meditate tonight smile.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I have been bad about this. When the timer goes off it interrupts me and I ignore it. Clearly I need to work on this.

I wanted to do ten full minutes. I just can't take that long of a break right in the middle of my day.

I'm now going to aim for ONE minute smile. That won't slow down my coding too much if I'm deep into coding. Hopefully that can get me back on track.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
(no posts between 12/14 and 12/27) I'm not even doing one minute. This is fairly sad. I know how important meditation is. I will do one minute right now. I could definitely use it!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
(no posts between 12/27/12 and 4/19/13) It is amazing how even the simplest things slip away when one doesn't pay attention to them. I do try to meditate every night when I lay in bed, and I suppose that does count. But I would like something a little more deliberate, vs using the time I can't fall asleep for something useful. I will strive to get back into this practice, starting tonight! One day at a time!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK here it is exactly 10pm. I am going to meditate. Ten minutes. I am looking forward to this! Join along if you're online!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was lovely! During much of it I could feel the mess around me "pressing in" on me. It just seemed so powerful. I think that's an important sign for me that I have to clean up this office. I don't think I realize how much the mess affects me until I sit down and just sit in it like that.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
We are about fifteen minutes away from our evening meditation! Get something to drink, settle down, and join me in a peaceful meditation! It's OK if you have random thoughts during this. That's what meditation is all about. It's about dealing with those thoughts. Think of it like weightlifting. It wouldn't really be weightlifting without weights giving resistance to you. Those thoughts are the resistance and you're practicing dealing with them.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Here's an image to help us get into the mood! http://romanceclass.com/romanticquotes/meditation.jpg I'm settling into my meditation spot - I hope you will join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was quite lovely! And I opened my eyes exactly after ten minutes, without a timer or anything. My boyfriend was watching the news so I played a Windham Hill song set to overlay it, and that was quite peaceful.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation time is coming up in just over ten minutes! Get your environment set, get a glass of water or wine, and prepare for peace!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I ended up doing fifteen minutes - it was lovely! A bit cluttered thoughts at first, but definitely cleaning up my office has helped a lot. I feel much more serene in here. And over time the thoughts faded away. I focused on my breath this time, counting each out-breath up to 10 and then restarting. Then I ended with a visualization of my Tibetan temple with hyacinths and birds singing.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Reminder - our ten minutes meditation is coming up in just over ten minutes! Get your space ready - serenity is coming!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was quite soothing! I highly recommend trying it. Even ten minutes can make a difference.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's nearly ten pm EST! Time for the ten minute meditation at 10pm! Prepare your meditation area, for serenity is right around the corner!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Just finished my ten minute meditation exactly ten minutes later, without a timer. It's amazing how the brain can do that. Peaceful. I highly recommend wiggling a ten minute meditation into your schedule, it's amazingly restful.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm ten minutes away from starting my ten minute meditation at ten pm EST smile. If anyone is around to join me, that would be lovely!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
LOL and again I stopped exactly at 10:10! I love how brains work smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minute meditation at 10pm is coming up - pull up a pillow and join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely ten minute meditation, meditated to three songs by Enya. Have to take May It Be out though - it fills me with poignancy. It's the song from the first Lord of the Rings and I think I connect with that series too strongly to use it as a meditation song smile.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes away from the ten minute meditation at 10pm. Join me! It will take my mind off the new poison ivy spots on my legs.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was lovely. Once again I played Enya music while I meditated. I find it soothing. My current trio of songs is Orinoco Flow, Watermark, and Only Time.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I enjoyed my meditation at 10pm tonight - it was quite restful!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm ten minutes away from the ten minute meditation at ten pm! Get your water, your candle, whatever else you use to draw in bliss.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely meditation session, with Enya and a candle, and parakeet warbling in the background

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
We're ten minutes away from the 10 at 10 meditation! Just ten minutes, at 10pm EST, to bring serenity. Grab a candle and breathe!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Just about ten minutes until the ten pm meditation for ten minutes! Get your meditation spot ready!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation for ten minutes! I'm by my new fire pit, and the flames are flickering! Join in virtually!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
We are ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation that last for ... can you guess? ... ten minutes! You can go longer if you wish

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Opened my eyes exactly at 10:10. Intriguing! A lovely meditation, although these thoughts of Fire Pit kept circling in my head

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation - come join us! You deserve peace and serenity in your life.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Too funny. I opened my eyes exactly at 10:10. I wonder how the brain knows.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation for ten minutes! Count to ten, then settle down in a chair or pillow! Your brain craves peace

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
LOL that time I opened my eyes at 10:09. I was too excited about an idea I had for arranging rides for an upcoming wine dinner.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten Minutes until the 10pm Meditation for ten minutes! Studies show it actually helps your blood chemistry to meditate. Good stuff!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely 14 minute meditation to Enya. I'm adding the title track from the 1990 Hamlet soundtrack, to make it a bit longer for next time.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
In ten minutes I'll be beginning my meditation at 10pm! I'll meditate for about 15 minutes - you're welcome to do ten minutes or five or two! Whatever works for you. Join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation, to relax and renew! Our town meeting was a bit contentious tonight, I can use the serenity

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely, refreshing meditation, always just right. I highly recommend joining me tomorrow night!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Only 10 minutes until the meditation at 10pm! My fire pit is blazing along beautifully; I will have a relaxing fire-based meditation. How will you meditate tonight?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Only ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation! Pull up a comfy pillow, have a glass of water, and open your mind to serenity!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Lovely meditation, 20.4 minutes smile iTunes tells me so. The list is: Orinoco Flow / Enya Only Time / Enya Watermark / Enya A Day Without Rain / Enya Hamlet / Ennio Morricone Progeny / Gladiator Suite for Solo Cello 1 G Major / Yo-Yo Ma

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until our 10pm meditation! You can meditate for 10 seconds, 10 recitations of the Litany Against Fear, 10 minutes, your choice!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely twenty minute meditation for me. Lots of swirling thoughts, but I gently tamed them. How did you do?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Only ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation! The last two nights I was out at our fire pit. Tonight I'm indoors smile Where will you be?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Here's a photo from Saturday night's fire pit smile I love our fire pit. Or Fire Cauldron, as my friend Ian would say smile.

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 07/26/13 02:16 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely meditation! 20 minutes, plus I added Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Somewhere Over the Rainbow on at the end smile. How are you doing?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes away from the lovely 10pm meditation! Bring some serenity into your world. You deserve it. Join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I meditated in silence this time, as the house was quiet. It was lovely smile Did anybody meditate virtually with me?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK let's try a 20 minute warning! 20 minutes until our 10pm meditation smile Plenty of time to finish up tasks and get ready! Join me! smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes away until our 10pm meditation! Breathe in deeply, put on a playlist, and enjoy a serene retreat into bliss

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was lovely, although I think I need to take Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel K out of the mix. It triggers too many thought-patterns for me.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm begins! It naturally reduces stress and blood pressure. Completely free! Enjoy with us!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely, relaxing break. I recommend everyone find ways to include meditation in their daily routine.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Our 10pm meditation is coming up! Breathe in deeply and delve into a free, easy, no-prescription-necessary way to better your health!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely 19 minute meditation. Now I'm in the mood to watch Eastern Promises - Viggo Mortensen. There is just something about Ukrainian men.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten Minutes until the meditation at 10pm. What are you grateful for today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation! The heat is making me sluggy anyway smile. The perfect day to meditate and relax!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Power came back on just in time to meditate. Is this backwards? Still, I'm grateful to have power smile Join me! What are you grateful for?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely session, though my computer fan chose this time to go into a high rev. And it finished right when I ended. Intriguing

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
We're approaching our meditation at 10pm - if a video helps you meditate, I have a series of them here -

Meditation Videos

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 07/26/13 02:32 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Daily meditation can naturally raise your energy levels. Invest just ten minutes at 10pm in boosting your focus and energy!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Want to learn more about the basics of meditation? Here's a video!

Intro to Meditation

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 07/26/13 02:34 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation Study finds meditating 10-20 min/day improves gene expression in areas of blood sugar control and more -

Meditation Study News

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 07/26/13 02:51 AM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
How to set up a meditation area that supports your practice -

How to Set Up a Meditation Area

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Tips for comfort during a sitting meditation -

Sitting Meditation - Tips for Comfort

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until our 10pm meditation! Let's all try a walking meditation tonight. It's quite easy, and a great way to get started!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
The basics of how to do a walking meditation - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJnL9ITAY54]Walking Meditation Basics[/url]

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely walking meditation session. I find I am able to slow down and release tension more when I'm walking vs sitting. On the down side, my house is quite messy so walking around it tends to distract me and make me discouraged. So I should walk around outside next time, if it's not raining.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Pausing in my tax reconciliations to meditate at 10pm. My brain definitely needs it smile. It's feeling a little fried.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Object based meditation is when you focus on a flickering candle flame, moving fountain, or other object - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YhVWZleaVw Object Based Meditation - this is what I'll be doing tonight. I'll use my fountain.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until our 10pm meditation. I'm going to try a random YouTube guided meditation - we'll see how it goes! How about you?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
10 Minute Fountain Meditation - relax with natural sounds of water http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0WN_9iY2s 10 Minute Fountain Meditation

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation. I think I'll focus on a candle flame tonight. Do you have any candles handy?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Lovely. I definitely recommend trying meditation with a candle flame. It's quite relaxing.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Had a lovely guided meditation thanks to a YouTube video - is he Australian? Lovely accent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-klfBJlHc YouTube 10 minute Guided Meditation

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely ten minute meditation session - tested out another YouTube guided video. This one involved chakras - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqHa4gOP3c YouTube Guided Chakra Meditation

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Wow that was a lovely guided meditation. More ideas for doing my own. The "hiss" on the audio does need to be fixed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvelHlN9Rw Guided Meditation on Love

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation begins in about ten minutes - I'll see what else YouTube has to offer for guided meditation options! How about you?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I did 10 min of this meditation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHEavN7b0OA YouTube Guided Meditation - I found the approaching footsteps a bit creepy smile Not serene.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Today I'm going to try a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sQ0DTF2tAM Guided Meditation with Eckhart Tolle at 10pm - here's the link - Guided Meditation with Eckhart Tolle - join in with me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely meditation with some good messages - accept whatever state you are in now. Don't struggle for a "perfect" meditation.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
For tonight's meditation I'm going to try this video - it's filmed in Cornwall, England smile Join me at 10pm! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-qZugHXfc Meditation Video set in Cornwall

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Quite relaxing, I enjoyed her accent. The music was a little distracting, I think I prefer them with just a steady ohm type of sound. What do you guys prefer?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Approaching our 10pm meditation! I think I will meditate on an image of the moon, in honor of the upcoming SuperMoon smile How about you?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation! Tonight I think I'll just meditate with silence. How about you?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm. Tonight I'll meditate on the loss of my little parakeet; she lived a good life. What will you meditate on?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely meditation, and it went by so quickly! How is your level of calm this evening?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm! Join us, and experience serenity! I'll meditate on love.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until a meditation at 10pm. A lovely way to end a Sunday. Breathe in serenity, breathe out peace.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Wow, that was beautiful. Bob serenaded me the entire time, playing Fields of Gold by Sting on his bass guitar. A perfect meditation.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm going to try something new - tonight's meditation at 10pm will be a Singing Meditation. I'll set up a playlist of inspirational songs. I'll focus on each lyric and sing out loud. Join me! What songs would be on your list?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation to music can be quite powerful. I went with Breathe / Nalick, Lonely People / America, and Strawberry Moon / Neptune's car.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Tonight's meditation will involve watching fireworks, and then acoustic guitar by the fire smile How about you? Happy Fourth!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Enjoyed a beautiful, relaxing night under the stars with Bob, a firepit, some marshmallows-graham-chocolate, and acoustic guitar. Lovely.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until a lovely meditation at 10pm EST. I think I'll do a quiet air-conditioned meditation with the hummmm. How about you?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation time coming up in ten minutes! I think I'll meditate in the air conditioning again. That was so nice last night. Hummmmmm.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Oh, the air conditioning in the bedroom was just so nice. It was hard to emerge back out into this humid world.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm already up in the AC bedroom. It is my haven smile. So I'm ready for tonight's meditation. Maybe a child pose meditation. How about you?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Coming up on 10pm meditation time. Just home from a long day out - it'll be nice to sit and relax for a little while. Join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
The 10pm meditation is coming up. Today I'll meditate on gratitude. We can take so much for granted in life. What will you meditate on?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Today I'm going to meditate to Winged Migration, an amazing video featuring the beauty of nature - join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
ok it was hard to stop my #meditation session, I was so absorbed by Winged Migration. Maybe I'll finish that up later. Still things to do.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ooops was talking with Bob on the phone about cool psychology stuff and completely blew through my 10pm meditation. Ok, I'll start it now

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation at 10pm coming up! I'll meditate on how wise I was to stop watching Whodunnit smile. That show raised my stress levels smile What will you meditate on tonight?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation begins! I think I'll watch some more of Winged Migration. That's just so soothing and relaxing. It reminds me that nature's cycles are ever renewing and that tomorrow is always a fresh start.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Relaxing with Winged Migration was just right. I felt sorry for the captive Canada geese, watching their wild brethren soar overhead.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely, relaxing meditation. Seagulls and puffins were the feature on this section of Winged Migration. And AC is always nice.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
We are nearing the 10pm meditation! Tonight I will meditate on the things Ive checked off my list, to give me encouragement to plow on

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was lovely. Sometimes I think I keep focusing on the piles and piles of things to do. Sometimes I have to look at what's been done. That gives me the encouragement to tackle the next step.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A meditation is coming up in five minutes smile. Pour some wine, light a candle, and join us! Breathe in relaxation smile #meditation

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Winged Migration is so intriguing to meditate to. A variety of thoughts. This time it was on nature interacting with pollution. A reminder that what we do to this earth matters.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
The 10pm meditation is coming up in ten minutes! Join us for serenity and release of stress. I will continue on my Winged Migration watch.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely meditation session. I love the scenes of the elderly farm woman feeding the large storks as they stop over from their migration.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Ten minutes until my 10pm meditation. I think tonight I'll just do a quiet, mind-clearing meditation. No video, no sound. Join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A nice, relaxing meditation. The hummm of the AC is quite soothing. The dark helps too.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Cool, someone is working on life-size holograms. I'll meditate on what kind of fun that would be. My own live chess set! Join me

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
A lovely, relaxing meditation. And now Bob is serenading me with his bass guitar. A delightful evening.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Somehow I've lost all the posts between December and July. Sorry about that!! I'll see if I can recover them from a backup.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Wow, ok, so I spent five hours recovering as many posts as possible. I think I missed a few, but most of the thread is intact again. Hopefully I don't do that again! smile.

Now to do some yoga, to help my aching shoulders!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Last night I meditated to lovely medieval music, thanks to Dave and the band's after-gig soundtrack. Tonight I'll simply soak in silence.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site