This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#421660 - 01/26/12 08:42 PM New Health & Exercise Forum Area
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I feel strongly that our health is the most important thing in life - more important than money. So often we don't realize it until we start to have health issues. We only have one body, and it is important to nurture it.

With this area focused on our health, we can strive to take the best care of our bodies we can!

Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Twitter Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Facebook Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to MySpace Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Del.icio.us Digg New Health & Exercise Forum Area Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Yahoo My Web Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Google Bookmarks Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Stumbleupon Add New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Reddit
#421905 - 02/02/12 09:14 PM Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I did walk home today from class - that's something. And did a little downward dog. smile

Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Twitter Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Facebook Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to MySpace Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Reddit
#421968 - 02/03/12 08:06 PM Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

That is great Jilly! Every step helps!

I did several songs of step work today, to start testing out our new Biggest Loser SlimCoach device. Bob is actually off at the gym which is the first time he's gone since August I think. So that is a good start.

Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Twitter Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Facebook Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to MySpace Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area to Reddit
#422119 - 02/05/12 05:25 PM Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I am interested to knw exactly what that device does. It was not really clear on TBL.

#422177 - 02/06/12 04:57 AM Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Dear Jilly -

Here are our pages, I'll be updating them more tomorrow -

http://lisashea.com/lisabase/lowcarb/slimcoach/

Lisa

#424173 - 07/25/12 11:55 AM Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area [Re: Lisa Shea]
sandramitch Offline

I go to gym and have some sensual dance in just an hour just to burn the bad fats in our body. It is better to be fit and be healthy.

#424700 - 10/26/12 05:06 PM Re: New Health & Exercise Forum Area [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

I adore dancing with my Wii with Just Dance 3. I've been craving it for a week now - but we're missing an HDMI connector. Hopefully it will come in the mail today!

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 06:04 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by sS4aH1qJ4x
07/24/14 05:29 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors