Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
PDM #406891 12/20/10 01:33 PM
C
OP Offline
C
no i dint mean it but on the website it says make it seem like your not intrested anymore an she will change towards me it isnt a spell caster thats just the title of his guide

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Do you really think that telling her untruths is the way to get her back?

Honest, truthful communication is best in my opinion ~ but that's just my take on it.

Let us assume that this brings her back to you ~ and then she discovers that you lied to her ~ what effect do you think that this would have?

Maybe it will work ~ or maybe she is just relieved that you now agree with her re the break-up.

Good luck smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #406982 12/22/10 05:12 PM
C
OP Offline
C
ok so i got myself a new girlfriend but it feels nothing like what i had with my ex do i just stick things out an see how it gose

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Are you being honest with the new girl ~ about your feelings, etc?
Are you being fair on her?
Trust and honesty are central to a successful relationship.

PDM #407061 12/23/10 09:11 PM
C
OP Offline
C
yer i have been pretty honest but it seems to be getting my ex's back up i really don't know what to do now

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
What do you actually want to do?

PDM #407193 12/28/10 12:17 AM
C
OP Offline
C
haha u guys wouldnt believe what happend christmas night i was out in a pub with my friends and my ex friend comes up to me and say my ex was devastated when i got in a relationship with this new girl and that i should go over and talk to her, so i go over and we talked and kissed so am thinking hey i mite be getting sumwhere here then we had a bit of a argument she said she can not be in a relationship the way shes dances when shes out with her friends :S so i ened up calling her a slapper ( which she is now in my opinion ) so she then took it upon her self to make sure i was looking then go from guy to guy kissing them so we ended up arguing again and she started crying her friends kept telling me to go up to her to try and sort things out they said she had been telling them how much she missed me long story short we ended up arguing again and she punched me then the next day we where arguing again so i just told her i dont want her back no some shes not worth it and can not be trusted

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Quite an experience!

TOP DOG #407206 12/28/10 06:04 AM
T
T
Lisa's comment:
We do not allow brand new posters to start - as their sole purpose - promoting third party URLs. That crosses the spam line.

When you see we're stopping you from doing that, please do not exacerbate the situation by trying to repeatedly do your advertising promos.

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 12/29/10 02:22 AM.
A
A
hello craig.... After a break-up most people will tell you to just do your best to move on. “There’s no use in dwelling on the past,” they say; “Look to the future!” But try as you may, the truth is that you aren’t ready to look to the future yet. In fact, you can’t seem to stop thinking about your past relationship and more importantly, what your ex might be doing now . . . First, the “bad” news… Whatever we put our attention on grows. When we think about our fears and worries all the time, they start to shape our reality. Normally, shifting our frame of mind is a difficult, but not impossible task. But after a break-up, our doubts and fears become especially sneaky and slippery, and most of us find that we just can’t seem to keep them out of our mind for very long. Unfortunately, that means that your reality is probably reflecting that (and will continue to do so until you make a change). However, there is still hope because… The good news is… When you succeed in shifting your patterns of thought (and take a few simple action steps), your reality will begin to reflect what you DO want, instead of what you DON’T want.

Get Your Ex Back
Look to the future!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site