Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#407147 12/26/10 08:34 AM
P
Pine Offline OP
OP Offline
P
So i have known this guy for 3 years, we are really good friends. From the day i met him ive liked him, but the timing wasnt right. Although each year we got together atleast once. It wasnt until recently where i thought something might happen. He came over one night, and so i asked him what he was looking for because i want something serious. and he told me since he had just gotten out of a relationship he didnt want to jump into anything. He is also planning on moving away in the summer. So i took that as nothing more could come of it, but then he came over a week later. and the week after that. but its been almost a month since ive seen him even though HE texts/messages me everyday. sometimes he takes up to 3 hrs to reply. i have no idea what to do so I was just wondering if you had any suggestions on what i should do! if i should just wait it out our confront him?

Last edited by Pine; 12/26/10 09:16 AM.
D
D
I have always thought that direct confrontation was the best way to handle things. It takes a hell of a lot of courage to do so, but is usually worth it in the long run. Maybe he likes you, and maybe he doesn't. We will never know because we aren't you. The only REAL advice I can give (I say real because it isn't your every day fairy tale advice) is to just go up to him and talk about it all with him. I know it will be super awkward, but if he looks you in the face when he talks you, then he is serious. If he is moving away anyways, then it shouldn't be too hard to bare this awkwardness for a little while in case it doesn't work out the way you planned.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Pine and welcome smile

I agree that the only way that you are going to find the answers that you seek is to have an honest, open heart-to-heart discussion with this man smile

Good luck smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
A
A
Must confront him so that you will not where you stand to his life. You will not take for granted and take pride of yourself dont be fool over is charm.

Get Your Ex Back
Look to the future!

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site