This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#406689 - 12/13/10 04:45 PM Organizing your RV
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Whether you live in an RV or just use yours occasionally, how do you organize it?

Do you have clothes and clean and folded on shelves, ready to go? Do you have dishes and utensils and napkins and toilet? Canned food? a toothbrush? Bedding?

Or do you load things up fresh from the house for each trip?

I'll start. I live in my RV, so I have most of my stuff in here. I also have a house, but i really just that more as a shed for extra things. It's much easier to maintain the motorhome as a residence.

I need to get more serious about organizing it in here. I have way too many clothes, shoes, linens, books, toiletries, games and miscellenous housewares/decor.

I have a desk where the dinette used to be and I want to downsize it to make myself more room. I also removed the bottom panel under the couch and found all kids of easy access for things like throw blankets and extension cords and tools.

Add Organizing your RV to Twitter Add Organizing your RV to Facebook Add Organizing your RV to MySpace Add Organizing your RV to Del.icio.us Digg Organizing your RV Add Organizing your RV to Yahoo My Web Add Organizing your RV to Google Bookmarks Add Organizing your RV to Stumbleupon Add Organizing your RV to Reddit
#408928 - 01/23/11 06:10 PM Re: Organizing your RV [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I still have too much stuff in here. I have way more clothes than i wear, more shoes, an excess of bathing items, papers everywhere, and random weird things like rubber drawer liners all rolled up with no purpose in life.

Add Re: Organizing your RV to Twitter Add Re: Organizing your RV to Facebook Add Re: Organizing your RV to MySpace Add Re: Organizing your RV to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Organizing your RV Add Re: Organizing your RV to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Organizing your RV to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Organizing your RV to Stumbleupon Add Re: Organizing your RV to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
09/13/14 05:55 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
09/12/14 10:40 AM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/09/14 01:16 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
09/06/14 08:50 AM
Flirting for Girls book
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 06:48 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors