RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
so i have a crush on this guy... (hense the topic smile ), i don't get to see him very often, about only once a week, but i can't stop thinking about him, and he's always joking with me, and give either laughing smiles, or hlaf smiles, i can't tell if they are 'nervious' smiles or not... confused. and me heart beats faster when we make eye contact, i heard somewhere that other peoples feelings can get transefered though eachother's hearts.... is it real? wink

OP Offline
and i saw him at a football game and we hung out and someone said "are u guys like best friends or something??"... but he was acting normaly to me

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Chautauqua1 smile

Just continue to be friendly and to enjoy his company.
It sounds as if he likes you.
Ask him about his interests.

Maybe you could suggest doing something else together ~ as a group, perhaps, with friends ~ maybe bowling or skating.

When you part, you could say something like: 'will I see you at next week's game?'

Transferred feelings?
Not sure, but everyone loves to be loved and this probably brings out the best in them smile

You don't say how old you are, but, especially if you are quite young, be sure to take care of yourself and, if you do decide to go elsewhere together, be sure that your parents know all about it and are ok with it.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
OP Offline
thanks! smile

OP Offline
do you really think he likes me? how can i show him i like him back?

OP Offline
anyone? frown

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello again Chautauqua1 smile

It's difficult to know how he feels, without hearing his side of the story. smile

But he is friendly and he laughs and jokes with you ~ these are good signs, so yes, as I said, I do think that it sounds as if he likes you. Of course, he may just be a friendly happy sort of person, who is like this generally. However, since people think that you may be 'best friends', then that does sound as if there may be something special between the two of you.

What you can do, I think, is what I suggested already ~ be friendly whenever you see him, show an interest in his interests, suggest doing things / going out with a group of friends, and see how he reacts.

You still don't say how old you are or your situation. A lot depends on whether you are a teenager at school, in your parents' care, or an independent adult at work, for example.

Either way, you could suggest doing some work together or having something to eat together. His response would then tell you a lot.

But if you are young and vulnerable, make sure that your parents / guardians know where you are and who you are with.

Good luck!

OP Offline
thank you, i wish my age to be unknown, i will be going to his school in a year, yes he is older than me, smile thank you for responding!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Your age will be relevant, though. If, for example, you are 13 and he is 17, then he is too old for you at present and is probably just being friendly. However, if you are 18 and he is 20, then there could be hope of a young romance, while, if you are 25 and he is 30, then you should really start chatting and see where this is going. smile

If you mean 'school' as in 'school rather than college', then you are probably both teenagers, but the age thing will still be relevant and so will being careful.

Take care smile

Last edited by PDM; 12/13/10 04:37 PM.

OP Offline
yes we are both teenagers, thanks again for your help! he's a little less than 3 years older, so im not expecting anything to..... emerge

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site