RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#404088 08/24/10 04:49 AM
P
OP Offline
P
Jealousy is sucking the life out of me. I am so confused on why i am torturing myself. I am an attractive woman, I have always had a weight problem but I am curvy in the right places, I have never had a problem with getting male attention. I am divorced at 36 yrs old and started dating a much younger guy, 11 yrs younger and very good looking. We started dating a little over 2 yrs ago and he totally loves me, I see it on his face when I walk in the room but I have become extremely jealous. Overall he's wonderful and treats me very well except for a few lies such as telling me he hasn't talked to certain female friends he had had before we met. Then I will find out that they had been texting. He has even given me the password so I can check the phone bill acct to see who he text. He pretty much never goes out anymore with friends because he knows it stresses me out. We live a half hour apart from eachother and only spend about one day apart a week but that one day we're apart I call several times with different excuses just to make sure he is at home. I am constantly looking around sizing up the females anytime we leave the house watching to see if he is checking them out. Why cant I be one of those girls that dont care if he looks but it really bothers me and is the cause of a lot of fights. He has gotten better about it but I constantly feel now that he is always looking for something better. Although he has never had a problem with our age difference I always tell myself that he would rather have someone younger and I am constantly looking for changes in my body because I feel that he will notice my age. Oh and I even have a problem with nudity on TV which he doesnt understand because I am highly sexual but I totally freak when they show naked women on TV. My bf is a breast man and I am naturally larger then most girls in that department but I have never been happy with them even when I was a teenager. I dont like how they sit. I have always been complimented on them and my bf loves them but I get furious when he see's others in movies. I even try to cover his eyes and he is getting really upset by it. He tells me that it makes him feel like a child and I am going to have to find a way to deal with it. But something snaps inside me, its as if the world is going to end its as if I have a panic attack. I get really mad. What can I do to cope with this, I know it sounds rediculous but it pains me to sit there while he watches other naked women on tv. He tells me to look away then so I dont know what they show but then I flip out and would have a fit not knowing what he is seeing.

P
Friend
Friend
P
I have been through the divorce roller-coaster. I haven't had a long term relationship in 5.5 years. I chose to work on myself and develop my talent as a ballroom dancer. I focus on myself and how I can make myself a better woman in this world. I just don't have the time to worry about a man looking at other women. I don't care. I concern myself with me and when the time is right, I will be with someone who has the same traits in them that I have cultivated in myself. Trust, love and honesty for starters. They would have to like all different types of people and of course, love animals, like me.

Not to be mean, but why don't you get off his back and try to make yourself happy by doing things that bring joy in your life. Of course, this is not advice, just my experience. Best of Luck to you!

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site