Hey everyone. I have had a lot of experience in my life with relationships. There have been many ups and downs in my love life. It has been quite a ride. Anyways I wanted to share some of my knowledge about relationships with all of you, particularly some things you want to avoid and some things you want to do if there is an ex you still have feelings for and want back.

Acting Nice, Believing it Makes You a Nice Catch
How many times have you heard the saying "nice guys always finish last"? Well there's probably a reason to it. If you just give in to everything your ex says instead of standing up for yourself then your actually making yourself less desirable to your ex. This is because being a pushover makes you seem like your insecure, anxious, and predictable. Three things that make you undesirable to your ex.

Being a Human Doormat
Here's a piece of advice on how to get your ex back. Don't be that person that begs and pleads for your ex to come back. Maybe it will work for a short time but they will lose respect for you. This means that the moment something better comes along your gone.

Smothering Your Ex With Affection
Make sure you are not telling your ex "I love you, I love you, I love you" every five minutes. This is an easy mistake to make, with the false belief that by telling your ex how much you love them you will make them want to come back. However this is a false notion as it may very well be this huge show of affection that drove them away in the first place. It can also make you come across as needy.

Missing Your Window
Another crucial piece of advice on how to get your ex back here. There is almost always a small window of time when your ex is ready to take you back and wants to try again. However, sadly most people miss the cues and don't get back with their ex because of it. You can make sure you take advantage of this window by following my last piece of advice on how to get back with your ex.

Get Help
Getting back with your ex is no easy task. Most people have painful breakups because they make mistake after mistake and don't know when to do what. I strongly urge you to do your homework and learn about the right way to win your ex back. Finding a book online is a very good place to start. This book is my personal favorite but there are many good ones online.

Last edited by LoveHelper; 08/25/10 10:18 PM.